Windows 10: Cumulative Update KB3176934 for Windows 10 version 1607 build 14393.82
Cumulative Update KB3176934 for Windows 10 version 1607 build 14393.82
UPDATE: This update has now been released to the public Windows 10 version 1607.
This update is for Insiders on the Release Preview ring.
We have released Cumulative Update (KB3176934) to Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14393 on PCs which will bring the build number to 14393.82. This Cumulative Update includes the same fixes as KB3176932
but with an additional fix.
- Improved download size optimization of updates.
Note: If you received KB3176932 on Tuesday – you *will not*
receive KB3176934 as you already have the 14393.82 update. This re-release simply improves the download size and install experience.
On Tuesday, we released Cumulative Update Build 14393.82 (KB3176932) for PC and Mobile devices
to Windows Insiders. Here are the fixes and improvements for 14393.82:
- Improved reliability of Network Controller, DNS server, gateways, Storage Spaces Direct, Group Managed Service Accounts, remote procedure calls (RPC), PowerShell, Internet Explorer 11, printer pairing and interoperability, the Windows kernel, Media Core, Windows Store, Connected Standby, Cluster Health service, the Hypervisor debugger and platform, and Active Directory.
- Improved performance of Storage Spaces Direct with many nodes or disks, scrolling lists on Xbox One, DHCP address acquisition, Active Directory queries, and Cluster Health service.
- Addressed issue that prevents external media from playing on Xbox One using Cast to Device.
- Addressed issue with Mouse events not working correctly in Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue with the rendering and resizing of nested tables in Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue with the UI layout not updating correctly in Internet Explorer 11 quirks mode.
- Addressed issue that was causing nodes to be disconnected from a Cluster service intermittently.
- Addressed issue with the 3G and 4G options not appearing correctly in Windows 10 Mobile settings.
- Addressed additional issues with mobile device management (MDM) enrollment for an Azure Active Directory tenant, software compatibility, rendering of Yu Gothic fonts, Cortana, slow connections to cluster shares, Xbox One unable to launch the Netflix app using the DIAL protocol, Xbox One volume and music playback, all video stops while audio plays in a TV app, incorrect scaling of Internet Explorer 11 first-run dialog, driver setup, Windows Update for Business, apps failing to install after resetting device, boot failure with Hyper-V and BitLocker enabled, Cache Manager, Cluster Health service, inability to change roles and features on a locked device, disk-to-enclosure mappings not working, PowerShell, missing lock screen image, fitness tracker not recognized as a mass storage device, synchronization not working between Intune and Azure Active Directory (AAD), Skype calls over Wi-Fi, streaming playback using progressive download, unable to cancel download from Windows, extensions for Microsoft Edge, incorrect lock screen UI after resuming from hibernate and sleep, and blocked installation of game bundles from the Windows Store.
For more information about the complete list of affected files, see KB3176934
Source: Cumulative Update Build 14393.82 for PC now available - Feedback Hub
Last edited by Brink; 25 Aug 2016 at 11:42.
Excellent Shaun, as always TenForums is 'spot-on' and thanks m8!
In order to get this ASAP, per (as mentioned by Brandon LeBranc-MS Lead Engineer Windows Program Insider Team) just uninstall KB3176932, which will put your OS back to 14393.67---->then enroll in Insider Preview builds----->Release Preview option, reboot, run WU where it 'should/will pickup' KB317634---->rather quickly-no waiting a couple of hrs, then opt out completely from Insider Preview builds...
Last edited by gahbmwm5; 19 Aug 2016 at 07:33.
It worked by uninstalling KB3176932, but it rolled back to 14393.0
Then it installed both:
Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3176495)
Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3176934)
They should have given it a different build number, i.e. 14393.83, since it is not exactly the same.
Yes indeed, MS has made this quite a confusing process, even Brandon LeBranc (MS title above), mentioned on one of his tweets, he really needs to get more concrete information on this--->re-release of 14393.82 OS build and the corresponding cumulative KB's...lol
See this update is now available to the masses
It's currently downloading on my W10 Home PC.
For me too
I just received KB3176936 from Windows update. It seems this is the version for Non Insiders/Preview users.
It brought me to Build 14393.82
See: Servicing stack update KB3176936 Windows 10 version 1607
Me too, just downloading now.
fixed issue with apps in the process tree as running even though they were set not to. now works as advertised.
A new cumulative update build for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile has started rolling out for Insiders on the Release Preview ring.
How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
Source: Cumulative Update Build 14393.67 for PC and Mobile now available - Feedback Hub
See: How to Choose Your Insider Level on your Windows 10 PC
Windows 10 update history
Now I go to updates and I get this Error can any one help please
Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3176495) - Error 0x80070015
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
Improved reliability of background tasks and...