Windows 10: Cumulative Update KB3176932 for Windows 10 version 1607 build 14393.82 Insider
Cumulative Update KB3176932 for Windows 10 version 1607 build 14393.82
A new cumulative update build for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile has started rolling out for Insiders on the Release Preview ring.
Release notes: Windows 10 update history
- Improved reliability of Network Controller, DNS server, gateways, Storage Spaces Direct, Group Managed Service Accounts, remote procedure calls (RPC), PowerShell, Internet Explorer, printer pairing and interoperability, the Windows kernel, Media Core, the Store, Connected Standby, Cluster Health service, the Hypervisor debugger and platform, and Active Directory.
- Improved performance for Storage Spaces Direct (S2D) with many nodes or disks, scrolling lists on Xbox, DHCP address acquisition, Active Directory queries, and the Cluster Health service.
- Addressed issue that prevents external media from playing on Xbox One using the Cast to Device menu.
- Addressed issue that causes the Mouse events to be not recognized sometimes in Internet Explorer.
- Addressed issue that slows the rendering and resizing of nested tables in Internet Explorer.
- Addressed issue that was not causing the UI layout to be updated correctly in Internet Explorer 11 quirks mode.
- Addressed issue that was causing nodes to be disconnected from a Cluster service intermittently.
- Addressed issue with the 3G and 4G options not shown correctly in Windows 10 Mobile settings.
- Addressed additional issues with MDM enrollment for an Azure Active Directory tenant, software compatibility, poor rendering of Yu Gothic font family, Cortana, slow connections to cluster shares, Xbox One cannot launch the Netflix app using the DIAL protocol, Xbox sound volume and music playback, all video stops while audio plays in a Movies & TV app, incorrect scaling of Internet Explorerís first-run dialog, driver setup, Windows Update for Business, apps failing to install after resetting device, boot failure with Hyper-V and BitLocker enabled, Cache Manager, Cluster Health service, cannot alter roles and features on a locked down machine, disk-to-enclosure mappings not working, PowerShell, missing lock screen image, fitness tracker not recognized as a mass storage device, synchronization not working between Intune and Azure Active Directory (AAD), failed Wi-Fi Skype calls, poor streaming playback using progressive download, failed cancellation of Store download, extensions for Microsoft Edge, incorrect Lock screen UI after resuming from hibernate and sleep and blocked installation of Store game bundles.
Last edited by Brink; 20 Aug 2016 at 15:43.
no update here yet
is this going to be another a long wait
It may take a while, but this will only be for Insiders on the Release Preview ring.
How to Choose Your Insider Ring Level on your Windows 10 PC
I cant find release preview option after change from it to fast last week when was waiting for the other cumaltive update, I guess I need to do the reg change instead or should I wait?
Why would Release Preview be getting it before Fast & Slow?
did the reg option and it still didn't have release preview show up as an option
Only before Slow ring.
Comp Cmndo said:
Fast ring is currently on build 14905.1000.
Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14905 for PC and Mobile
Last edited by Brink; 17 Aug 2016 at 12:28.
If you're on the Fast ring, you are on build 14901.1000 instead, and is why you don't see the Release Preview ring available to select anymore.
Last edited by Brink; 17 Aug 2016 at 19:21.
Then order for release is:
1. Fast Ring
2. Release Preview Ring
3. Slow Ring
Insider Level shows 1, 3, 2; in that order, which is why I was unsure.
MS probably should have called Release Preview Ring "Normal Ring".
Repeated here for all to see:
- The fast ring is best for Insiders who enjoy being the first to identify issues, provide suggestions, and ideas to make Windows devices great.
- The slow ring is best for Insiders who enjoy seeing preview builds with minimal risk to their devices, and still want to provide feedback to make Windows devices great.
- The Release Preview ring is best for Insiders who enjoy seeing early access to updates for the Current Branch, Microsoft applications, and drivers with minimal risk to their devices, and still want to provide feedback to make Windows devices great.
Last edited by Brink; 18 Aug 2016 at 21:54.
Reason: added link for more info
Source: Cumulative Update Build 14393.67 for PC and Mobile now available - Feedback Hub
See: How to Choose Your Insider Level on your Windows 10 PC
Windows 10 update history
Now I go to updates and I get this Error can any one help please
Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3176495) - Error 0x80070015
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
Improved reliability of background tasks and...