Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Build Slow 16288 PC + Fast 15250 Mobile Insider

Page 23 of 71 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 1,015
    Windows 1.00 to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Build 17713
       13 Sep 2017 #220

    larc919 said: View Post
    UPDATE:

    WindowsInsiders who are seeing the "can't update" error from yesterday. Our fix is rolling out. Please give it till 5 pm PST today.

    That's 1.00 AM 14th in Ireland.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 310
    Win 10 Pro x64 17133.1 Slow
       13 Sep 2017 #221

    slicendice said: View Post
    One interesting side note while waiting for this one to roll out: Windows Spotlight suddenly started to work again for me. I did nothing to accomplish this...it just worked this morning...
    I noticed that on my 16288, 32 bit machine last night.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    13 Sep 2017 #222

    fjk61011 said: View Post
    That's 1.00 AM 14th in Ireland.
    I'm thinking it means everybody should be able to get it by then, so you could likely get the update sooner.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 3,349
    Windows 10 Pro x64 v1803 Build 17134.228 (Branch: RS4 Release Preview)
       13 Sep 2017 #223

    larc919 said: View Post
    I'm thinking it means everybody should be able to get it by then, so you could likely get the update sooner.
    Yeah, sure...if they get the files uploaded in time...

    I doubt it since I have been monitoring the update files for several hours now and no change in size. Each file is less than 500MB in size...so I should see some progress every hour...unless they are uploading stuff over GPRS or something.

    What I meant to say is that MS is still having issues...and it is not resolved...though they give us the impression it is fixed. In reality their fix has been that someone pressed the release button again.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 1,015
    Windows 1.00 to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Build 17713
       13 Sep 2017 #224

    slicendice said: View Post
    Yeah, sure...if they get the files uploaded in time...

    I doubt it since I have been monitoring the update files for several hours now and no change in size. Each file is less than 500MB in size...so I should see some progress every hour...unless they are uploading stuff over GPRS or something.

    What I meant to say is that MS is still having issues...and it is not resolved...though they give us the impression it is fixed. In reality their fix has been that someone pressed the release button again.
    Ah, the Big Red Button. They never show if it's plugged in.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 13,593
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       13 Sep 2017 #225

    OnMSFT site have interesting poll on their site... www.onmsft.com | poll-were-you-able-to-install-build-16288

    One of the comments..
    It's ok for me now ! (FR-FR x64)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	82 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	153136
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    13 Sep 2017 #226

    This is not boding well for the final release.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    13 Sep 2017 #227

    swarfega said: View Post
    This is not boding well for the final release.
    For a while I thought that UUP was working properly, haven't had any problems during last few builds.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 35,397
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       13 Sep 2017 #228

    CountMike said: View Post
    For a while I thought that UUP was working properly, haven't had any problems during last few builds.
    It probably still is. Just that the UUP stuff to get to do the UUP is currently un-UUPable. At least for x64 Pro.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 4,089
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1803
       13 Sep 2017 #229

    slicendice said: View Post
    One interesting side note while waiting for this one to roll out: Windows Spotlight suddenly started to work again for me. I did nothing to accomplish this...it just worked this morning...

    Yes, spotlight started working again for me last night. On the Slow Ring build 16278.1000
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 23 of 71 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Related Threads
UPDATE 9/26: Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 16296 for PC - Windows 10 Forums 911319835648204800 910247567849426945 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16291 for PC - Windows Experience Blog
UPDATE 9/22: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 16296 for PC Insider - Windows 10 Forums 910700796425072640 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16294 for PC - Windows Experience Blog
Update Sept. 12th: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16288 PC 15250 Mobile Insider - Windows 10 Forums 903739865380020225 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281 for PC - Windows Experience Blog How to...
Update August 29th 2017: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16278 for PC Insider - Windows 10 Forums 901158844440629248 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16275 for PC Build 15245 for Mobile - Windows...
Update August 23rd 2017: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 16273 for PC Insider - Windows 10 Forums 892868245492858880 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16257 for PC Build 15237 for Mobile - Windows...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:53.
Find Us