Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

  1. Joined : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 12,905
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       30 May 2015 #51

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thGWEE8ZY1.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	5.2 KB 
ID:	20239
    Why stop at chips? Let's go the whole 9 yards.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Jan 2014
    Posts : 700
    Host W8.0 x64 Guest W10 x86
       30 May 2015 #52

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thGWEE8ZY1.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	5.2 KB 
ID:	20239
    Why stop at chips? Let's go the whole 9 yards.
    Yup. At some point the thing will have its basic use, such as a rowboat, parachute, whatever. But it will intrinsically have/be computer power. Like Maxwell Smart's shoe phone only with CPU and calculator/TV built in.

    Edit: Along with wearables there will be bearables.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3.    30 May 2015 #53

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thGWEE8ZY1.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	5.2 KB 
ID:	20239
    Why stop at chips? Let's go the whole 9 yards.
    I like the idea!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aerodyne_1_-lussorian.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	120.4 KB 
ID:	20241
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 12,905
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       30 May 2015 #54

    Edwin said: View Post
    I like the idea!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aerodyne_1_-lussorian.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	120.4 KB 
ID:	20241
    That would look good in any German household... They just love the IKEA look!!!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 12,905
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       30 May 2015 #55

    A CPU out of wood? Huh? Play fetch with the dog!!!

    What about the Branch Prediction?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thGEKR8TBY.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	20242
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6.    30 May 2015 #56

    Cliff S said: View Post
    A CPU out of wood? Huh? Play fetch with the dog!!!

    What about the Branch Prediction?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thGEKR8TBY.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	20242
    LOL!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Mar 2015
    Posts : 616
    Windows 10
       06 Jun 2015 #57

    How about making it out of hemp? Then you could just smoke it at its end of life.













    Yes, I know hemp doesn't get you high and CPUs aren't really alive.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 12,905
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       07 Jun 2015 #58

    fracking4oil said: View Post
    How about making it out of hemp? Then you could just smoke it at its end of life.













    Yes, I know hemp doesn't get you high and CPUs aren't really alive.
    That would explain HIGH CPU usage.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 6,967
    All kinds
       07 Jun 2015 #59

    fracking4oil said: View Post
    How about making it out of hemp? Then you could just smoke it at its end of life.













    Yes, I know hemp doesn't get you high and CPUs aren't really alive.
    Too many would be tempted to OC it too much so they get positive smoke test results.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 12,905
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       07 Jun 2015 #60

    My first wooden CPU
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Settings_Change_account_picture-3.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	20936

    After refinement and miniaturization
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thKMR1I77C.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	3.8 KB 
ID:	20937
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved Intel: ( Security Assist / Technology Access )
Wonder what all this Intel software is about Is it coming down from the latest 10 build in updates? I now have 4 Intel programs on my machine: Ethernet Adapter and Intel MEI Plus the 2 in the OP Is Intel and Microsoft teaming up to deliver...
Software and Apps
Solved Does Windows 10 home support two physical CPUs?
Hi, Does Windows 10 Home support two physical CPUs? Thanks
Drivers and Hardware
I Made it
took 4 tries but I finally got in robin
Chillout Room
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:10.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums