Windows 10: Windows 10 Launching This Summer in 190 Countries and 111 Languages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    18 Mar 2015 #11

    Dave44 said: View Post
    Nice,, thanks for posting the information.
    Jeff
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 804
    10 Pro Preview x64
       18 Mar 2015 #12

    Dave44 said: View Post
    Where'd you find that picture? UEFI and Secure boot as a requirement? Hmmm.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    18 Mar 2015 #13

    Dave44 said: View Post
    Seriously doubt about UEFI and secure boot requirement, do you know how many computers would be left out ?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    18 Mar 2015 #14

    CountMike said: View Post
    Seriously doubt about UEFI and secure boot requirement, do you know how many computers would be left out ?
    I'm sure if the TP works on a computer the RTM should as well.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 713
    Windows 10 Build 14267
       18 Mar 2015 #15

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    I'm sure if the TP works on a computer the RTM should as well.
    Agreed. Probably much more than half of PCs worldwide are still legacy ones !

    ~edit~

    OFF-TOPIC:
    I'm not good today. A headache is destroying me right now !

      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    18 Mar 2015 #16

    Vladimir said: View Post
    Agreed. Probably much more than half of PCs worldwide are still legacy ones !

    ~edit~

    OFF-TOPIC:
    I'm not good today. A headache is destroying me right now !

    I'm so sorry to hear that my friend.. I hope you feel better soon.
    Jeff
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    18 Mar 2015 #17

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    I'm sure if the TP works on a computer the RTM should as well.
    So that chart is not complete because it would mean instant disaster for windows including mine, I would install as legacy even if and when I make a computer with UEFI.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    18 Mar 2015 #18

    CountMike said: View Post
    So that chart is not complete because it would mean instant disaster for windows including mine, I would install as legacy even if and when I make a computer with UEFI.
    It's just a chart and who really knows what the final requirements are going to be.. we have to wait for MS to say that.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    18 Mar 2015 #19

    adamf said: View Post
    Where'd you find that picture? UEFI and Secure boot as a requirement? Hmmm.
    got it from here

    http://www.neowin.net/news/here-are-...top-and-phones
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    18 Mar 2015 #20

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	windows_10_security_reqs.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	99.3 KB 
ID:	14654
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Related Threads
Source: Windows 10 Free Upgrade Available in 190 Countries Today | Blogging Windows https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6607-reserve-free-upgrade-get-windows-10-windows-7-8-1-a.html How to Upgrade to Windows 10
Source Upgrading to Windows 10 on pirated versions won't get you a valid license
Source: For language, technology is both the medium and the message Windows shapes the world’s languages
When I first installed Windows 10 Store didn't exhibit this behaviour but lately it starts itself after I have logged into Windows. I haven't asked it to do this and I wish it wouldn't.
Can the Windows 10 Technical Preview be used by people outside of the US? I have check the terms of use right before the stage of joining the program but I have canceled so far just in case. The terms of use says nothing about actually being unable...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:18.
Find Us