Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
  1.    13 Feb 2015 #161
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 24,523
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Hmm,, it's just a day.. like any other. I want the next build!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    13 Feb 2015 #162
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Texas
    Posts : 10,992
    Windows 10 Pro X64

    What changes are supposed to be in the next build?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    13 Feb 2015 #163
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 9,464
    Windows 10 Professional

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    What changes are supposed to be in the next build?
    Who knows!
    Hopefully Spartan and a working assistant, amongst other things!
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  4.    13 Feb 2015 #164
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 24,523
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    What changes are supposed to be in the next build?
    Who knows!
    Hopefully Spartan and a working assistant, amongst other things!
    From what I understand Spartan will be in the next build and who knows what else.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    13 Feb 2015 #165
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 9,464
    Windows 10 Professional

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyJ View Post
    Hmm,, it's just a day.. like any other. I want the next build!
    I hear ya!
    Lots of potential but I just can't move forward with what we've got so far!
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  6.    13 Feb 2015 #166
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,853
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by Slartybart View Post
    Friday.......
    Thirteen......


    Would Microsoft be so contrarian as to ignore the superstitious nature of our species?
    Hubby's mother ignored it completely when he was born on Friday the 13th.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    13 Feb 2015 #167
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 24,523
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyJ View Post
    Hmm,, it's just a day.. like any other. I want the next build!
    I hear ya!
    Lots of potential but I just can't move forward with what we've got so far!
    I've not had a single issue with the current build(9926). Been running it as my primary round the clock since it came out and with zero issues. OH and I performed the update and not a clean install.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    13 Feb 2015 #168
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Carencro, LA 70520
    Posts : 8,451
    Mint 18.3
    Thread Starter

    Next Windows 10 Build for PCs Launch Date Revealed

    Microsoft promised to bring a new Windows 10 Technical Preview build for PCs to users sometime this month, but the company has until now remained tight-lipped on any details as to when exactly this is expected to happen.

    In a post earlier today, Gabriel Aul, who's in charge of the insider programs at Microsoft, revealed that the next Windows 10 Technical Preview for PCs would arrive in the last week of February, while new patched could be shipped in the next 7 days.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    13 Feb 2015 #169
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,853
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by labeeman View Post
    Next Windows 10 Build for PCs Launch Date Revealed


    Microsoft promised to bring a new Windows 10 Technical Preview build for PCs to users sometime this month, but the company has until now remained tight-lipped on any details as to when exactly this is expected to happen.

    In a post earlier today, Gabriel Aul, who's in charge of the insider programs at Microsoft, revealed that the next Windows 10 Technical Preview for PCs would arrive in the last week of February, while new patched could be shipped in the next 7 days.
    Okey Dokey . . . my guess has been the 25th, so since that's the exact middle of the week, maybe I stand a chance, but I ain't bettin' da farm on it. Probably a day earlier.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    13 Feb 2015 #170
    Join Date : Sep 2014
    Posts : 828
    Windows 10 Pro

    no new build today 23rd looks the earliest we can get it

    Gabriel Aul@GabeAul 8h8 hours ago @callum90ish @thekotpsot No :-) We don't expect to do another PC build tomorrow or following week, but do expect another WU update next week
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Is “Almost Ready”
Source
Windows 10 News
Microsoft will deliver, at least, one new Windows 10 build per month
Read more: Microsoft will deliver, at least, one new build of Windows 10 per month
Windows 10 News
Microsoft confirms Windows 10 will come to small ARM...
More
Windows 10 News
Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 32-Bit, Puts an End to Odd..
More
Windows 10 News
Windows 10 Build 9879 Users to Get More Updates This Month
More
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:36.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums