Windows 10: Windows 10 Users Give Up on Edge

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 1,588
    Windows 10 x86 14383 Insider Pro and Core 10240
       22 Dec 2015 #171

    This is the only time Scooby Doo has ever made me grin even !
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    22 Dec 2015 #172

    Fafhrd said: View Post
    Which browser lockers affect Edge, Porthos? I'd be interested to hear, since Microsoft Edge provides no support for Java, VML, VB Script, Toolbars, BHOs, or ActiveX etc.
    Cant tell you all I do is clean it and show them the Firefox AGAIN that was installed when I first fixed the computer.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    22 Dec 2015 #173

    How can I "Windows Update" to stop offering me updates for "Office 2010" when I have never had that program on my computer?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 21,916
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       22 Dec 2015 #174

    AFTommy said: View Post
    How can I "Windows Update" to stop offering me updates for "Office 2010" when I have never had that program on my computer?
    AFTommy.... This thread is concerning Edge, the browser. You may have better luck with a direct response by posting to one of these...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-12-22_17h56_36.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	299.7 KB 
ID:	54873
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 8,315
    Windows 10 Professional
       22 Dec 2015 #175

    To run a few tests yesterday, I opened 100 different Edge 'windows', checked out a few things, then closed them all individually.
    This evening, I click on Edge and all 100 instances open, (or try to open), every time!!! I guess MS, in it's infinite wisdom thinks I want my previous tabs restored always! PERFECT!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000016.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	125.9 KB 
ID:	54878
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    22 Dec 2015 #176

    Sumitdhiman said: View Post
    +1.Windows 10 is the best windows yet
    Everything is different to everyone but I think Millennium was the worst Windows ever
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 11,234
    W10Prox64
       22 Dec 2015 #177

    Edwin said: View Post
    To run a few tests yesterday, I opened 100 different Edge 'windows', checked out a few things, then closed them all individually.
    This evening, I click on Edge and all 100 instances open, (or try to open), every time!!! I guess MS, in it's infinite wisdom thinks I want my previous tabs restored always! PERFECT!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000016.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	125.9 KB 
ID:	54878
    Oh Edwin, I can't stop laughing!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 8,315
    Windows 10 Professional
       22 Dec 2015 #178

    simrick said: View Post
    Oh Edwin, I can't stop laughing!
    What's even funnier is that, about 10 of them were YouTube videos!
    Previously I complained that Edge wouldn't keep playing YouTube videos when minimized to the task bar, now I can't shut 'em up!
    10 videos playing at once!!! Arrrrgh!
    There's only one Edge on the taskbar but 100 running in task manager!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 11,234
    W10Prox64
       22 Dec 2015 #179

    Edwin said: View Post
    What's even funnier is that, about 10 of them were YouTube videos!
    Previously I complained that Edge wouldn't keep playing YouTube videos when minimized to the task bar, now I can't shut 'em up!
    10 videos playing at once!!! Arrrrgh!
    There's only one Edge on the taskbar but 100 running in task manager!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    LOLOLOLOL!!!!! That's hilarious!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 21,916
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       22 Dec 2015 #180

    Edwin said: View Post
    What's even funnier is that, about 10 of them were YouTube videos!
    Previously I complained that Edge wouldn't keep playing YouTube videos when minimized to the task bar, now I can't shut 'em up!
    10 videos playing at once!!! Arrrrgh!
    There's only one Edge on the taskbar but 100 running in task manager!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    You check the temp of your GPU?

    Hope you got a lot of mem?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Related Threads
44181 Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/microsoft-windows-10-users-should-say-no-to-chrome-and-firefox-because-edge-is-better-495165.shtml?utm_content=buffer5d7d1&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Source: Microsoft Edge vs. Google Chrome: Which web browser is faster?
Following upgrade to W10 the font size of "Other Bookmarks" has reduced in size. Normal browser sizes are fine, just the Bookmark too small. Any way to increase those without increasing everything else? Thanks.
Finally managed to get 10 up and running today! Yipee! The first thing I did was try Edge and I'm not impressed. So I've switched back to Chrome and it seems to be ok. I went with Chrome mainly for Chrometana. How is Firefox working for people...
Read more: Some Windows 10 Enterprise users won't get Microsoft's Edge browser | ZDNet
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59.
Find Us