Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
  1.    09 Sep 2015 #301
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 777
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 17046

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDVDZ View Post
    So my machine has figured out that it has a new build to download; all is good in JoeyDVDZ-world.
    Good for you! If you prefer to install by an ISO, you can convert the install.esd to ISO when after download is completed.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    09 Sep 2015 #302
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 52
    Windows 10 Pro build

    Quote Originally Posted by jyusa View Post
    Good for you! If you prefer to install by an ISO, you can convert the install.esd to ISO when after download is completed.
    If the update is completed, the install.esd file disappears, no? I found a file called 10532.0.150822-1406.th2_release_CLIENTPRO_RET_x64fre_en-us.esd but no install.esd . I tried to use decrypter with that file but it didn't work; said the RSA keys were invalid.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    09 Sep 2015 #303
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 777
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 17046

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDVDZ View Post
    If the update is completed, the install.esd file disappears, no? I found a file called 10532.0.150822-1406.th2_release_CLIENTPRO_RET_x64fre_en-us.esd but no install.esd . I tried to use decrypter with that file but it didn't work; said the RSA keys were invalid.
    Don't you have the "BT" folder? install.esd should be under the "Sources"!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    09 Sep 2015 #304
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 52
    Windows 10 Pro build

    Quote Originally Posted by jyusa View Post
    Don't you have the "BT" folder? install.esd should be under the "Sources"!
    Well I'll be dipped in molasses... Sure enough, there it is. Thanks! Now I can make my ISO and not have to hunt for the windows update anymore! Thanks for your help!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    09 Sep 2015 #305
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 777
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 17046

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDVDZ View Post
    Well I'll be dipped in molasses... Sure enough, there it is. Thanks! Now I can make my ISO and not have to hunt for the windows update anymore! Thanks for your help!
    You're welcome! Glad that you are on the train again!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    09 Sep 2015 #306
    Join Date : Jun 2014
    San Diego, CA
    Posts : 1,718
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64

    So is this happening to anyone else who did a clean install? I did switch the Documents library to another location, but I've done that in other builds and never seen this happen.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	36657
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    09 Sep 2015 #307
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 12,931
    W10Prox64

    never seen that before!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    09 Sep 2015 #308
    Join Date : Jun 2014
    San Diego, CA
    Posts : 1,718
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64

    Hahaha yeah, me neither.


    Seems to have gone away after I closed that explorer window. I thought it was pretty funny though.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    09 Sep 2015 #309
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 9,463
    Windows 10 Professional

    I had a weird one on a laptop a while back:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 (2).JPG 
Views:	67 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	36662

    That's a lot of space!!! Bout 8 exabytes!!!
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  10.    09 Sep 2015 #310
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 12,931
    W10Prox64

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    I had a weird one on a laptop a while back:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 (2).JPG 
Views:	67 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	36662

    That's a lot of space!!! Bout 8 exabytes!!!
    cool!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525 | Blogging Windows How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows Preview Builds - Check for New Windows 10 Builds . Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 10166 product key: KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3 Windows 10 Pro...
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10158 for PCs
Just available on my machine. AMEN. Rich 22747 UPDATE: Whoa! Another Windows 10 PC build! Build 10159 - Windows 10 Forums
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10130 for PCs
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/29/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10130-for-pcs https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10122 for PCs
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/20/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10122-for-pcs/ https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html UPDATES: 601080802793922560
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:27.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums