Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 19564.1000 - February 12 Insider

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
  1. martyfelker's Avatar
    Posts : 2,430
    Windows Insider Fast Ring LatestKUuuntu 20.10
       #80

    As others have mentioned Onedrive doesn't seem to work on this build. I'm pretty sure it will be corrected in the next build or a CU
      My Computers

  2. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 52,986
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #81

    martyfelker said:
    As others have mentioned Onedrive doesn't seem to work on this build. I'm pretty sure it will be corrected in the next build or a CU
    Does now with a clean install. Some set of circumstances, built up build after build, caused it. Least for me. Doesn't hit everybody, which is usually the case. Too many different configurations. I'll be interest to see what the next one does to my pristine install.
      My Computers

  3. linw's Avatar
    Posts : 1,908
    win 10 Insider
       #82

    Bit late but all went well 1hr 27min to desktop.
    Drive working OK.
      My Computers

  4. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 27,930
    Windows 10 2404 Build 19042.867
       #83

    f14tomcat said:
    Does now with a clean install. Some set of circumstances, built up build after build, caused it. Least for me. Doesn't hit everybody, which is usually the case. Too many different configurations. I'll be interest to see what the next one does to my pristine install.
    I checked OneDrive on Build 19564.1000 and everything worked properly. I then installed Build 19564.1005 and everything's still working properly.

    So far, everything is good.
      My Computer

  5. martyfelker's Avatar
    Posts : 2,430
    Windows Insider Fast Ring LatestKUuuntu 20.10
       #84

    Upgrading from 19559 in a QEMU/KVM VM on Manjaro with kernel 5.6.0-1-MANJARO
      My Computers

  6. dencal's Avatar
    Posts : 3,025
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       #85

    martyfelker said:
    As others have mentioned Onedrive doesn't seem to work on this build. I'm pretty sure it will be corrected in the next build or a CU
    Mine is working perfectly....this on WU.
      My Computers

  7. okecove's Avatar
    Posts : 42
    Windows 10 Pro
       #86

    Same problem here with onedrive. Doing a reset at the moment.
      My Computer

  8. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 52,986
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #87

    okecove said:
    Same problem here with onedrive. Doing a reset at the moment.
    The Reset option in Recovery? I hope that works for you, did nothing for me. Had to resort to a clean install. Post back with what it did. Really curious.............tks
      My Computers

  9. Davy49's Avatar
    Posts : 273
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Version 21H1, Build 19043.899
       #88

    Hi All,
    Like other user's have said, one drive isn't currently working for me either..I've even uninstalled it and then tried reinstalling it, no such luck. I guess thing's like this are to be expected in insider fast branch preview builds.
    David
      My Computers

  10. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 52,986
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #89

    Davy49 said:
    Hi All,
    Like other user's have said, one drive isn't currently working for me either..I've even uninstalled it and then tried reinstalling it, no such luck. I guess thing's like this are to be expected in insider fast branch preview builds.
    David
    Thanks for your feedback. Seems to be hit and miss, with no known reason.....yet.
      My Computers


 
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:10.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums