Known and Resolved issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
  1.    #240

    Ztruker said: View Post
    I'm at 1903 build 18362.207 and I don't see this extra window.
    I have Office 2007.

    Do you see this only if Office is the only window open on the Desktop?
    IF your referring to me?

    IDM internet download manager issue. when STARTING up only.
    Attached image.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails talking.PNG  
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. Anak's Avatar
    Posts : 837
    10 Home 64-bit | v1903 | Build - 18362.295
       #241

    Hi Dan,
    • Is IDM a 3rd party browser extension?
    • What browser are you using it on?
    • Are you using IDM's v6.33?

    Although the IDM site states that it is compatible for all browsers listed, the microsoft store only lists the version for Edge. And you need to be at build 15063.0 or higher.

    That would lead me to believe that even though IDM's site says IDM is compatible for a wide range of OS's (10 to Vista) and browser's, the store is only offering a version for Edge, I haven't checked the store to see if there are other browser versions. If you're trying to use IDM on another browser It may not be as compatible as IDM believes it is.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 42,523
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #242

    Anak said: View Post
    Hi Dan,
    • Is IDM a 3rd party browser extension?
    • What browser are you using it on?
    • Are you using IDM's v6.33?

    Although the IDM site states that it is compatible for all browsers listed, the microsoft store only lists the version for Edge. And you need to be at build 15063.0 or higher.

    That would lead me to believe that even though IDM's site says IDM is compatible for a wide range of OS's (10 to Vista) and browser's, the store is only offering a version for Edge, I haven't checked the store to see if there are other browser versions. If you're trying to use IDM on another browser It may not be as compatible as IDM believes it is.
    Only one I could find in Store. But..... MS may be slightly biased in it's offerings.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4. Anak's Avatar
    Posts : 837
    10 Home 64-bit | v1903 | Build - 18362.295
       #243

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Only one I could find in Store. But..... MS may be slightly biased in it's offerings.
    Now why would you think that?

    Yea, I did a search after posting in utilities and tools and the edge one is the only result for IDM.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    #244

    Anak said: View Post
    Hi Dan,
    • Is IDM a 3rd party browser extension?
    • What browser are you using it on?
    • Are you using IDM's v6.33?

    Although the IDM site states that it is compatible for all browsers listed, the microsoft store only lists the version for Edge. And you need to be at build 15063.0 or higher.

    That would lead me to believe that even though IDM's site says IDM is compatible for a wide range of OS's (10 to Vista) and browser's, the store is only offering a version for Edge, I haven't checked the store to see if there are other browser versions. If you're trying to use IDM on another browser It may not be as compatible as IDM believes it is.
    I mean. that issue isn't present on the 1809 only on 1903.. its not anything related to browser its a 3rd party app itself on the Windows. 3rd party downloader.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. Anak's Avatar
    Posts : 837
    10 Home 64-bit | v1903 | Build - 18362.295
       #245

    • A lot has changed from 1809 to 1903. What's good one day could be bad the next.
    • How can you be sure it's not a browser issue? Unless you try it with Edge.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    #246

    Anak said: View Post
    • A lot has changed from 1809 to 1903. What's good one day could be bad the next.
    • How can you be sure it's not a browser issue? Unless you try it with Edge.
    What do you mean by browser issue? the extension on Edge is not even installed. only on chrome.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. ThrashZone's Avatar
    Posts : 5,095
    3-Win-7Prox64 2-Win10Prox64
       #247

    Dannee223 said: View Post
    IF your referring to me?

    IDM internet download manager issue. when STARTING up only.
    Attached image.
    Hi,
    Which Office version do you have ?
    As he stated 2007 office is not happening i can also say that too.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    #248

    ThrashZone said: View Post
    Hi,
    Which Office version do you have ?
    As he stated 2007 office is not happening i can also say that too.
    I'm confused about the office thing? Isn't IDM not related to Office or anything....
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. ThrashZone's Avatar
    Posts : 5,095
    3-Win-7Prox64 2-Win10Prox64
       #249

    Dannee223 said: View Post
    I'm confused about the office thing? Isn't IDM not related to Office or anything....
    Hi,
    Never seen it before so can't say what it's connected to besides the obvious naming

    I'd look at task manager and see what is listed there when it's open
    Also look at the startup list for something related.

    Post a screen shot of task manager listings if it's on it.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Related Threads
UPDATE 7/16: Microsoft now auto updating Windows 10 version 1803 and older to 1903 UPDATE 6/18: Microsoft auto-updating Windows 10 version 1803 and earlier to 1903 and notifies you when your PC is not ready yet for the Windows 10 May 2019 Update...
Source: What's new for Windows 10 Insider Preview Builds (19H1) | Microsoft Docs What's new in Windows 10, version 1903 IT Pro content | Microsoft Docs See also: How to get the Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903 Windows 10 and...
UPDATE 7/9: Cumulative Update KB4507453 Windows 10 v1903 build 18362.239 - July 9 UPDATE 5/21: How to get the Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903 UPDATE 4/23: Microsoft blocks Windows 10 May 2019 Update with USB device or SD card -...
Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Windows-IT-Pro-Blog/What-s-new-in-Windows-Update-for-Business-in-Windows-10-version/ba-p/622064 See also: How to get the Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903 What is new for Windows 10 May...
Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Windows-IT-Pro-Blog/What-s-new-for-IT-pros-in-Windows-10-version-1903/ba-p/622024 See also: How to get the Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903 What is new for Windows 10 May 2019 Update...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:47.
Find Us