New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast + Skip Build 18282 (19H1) -Nov. 14 Insider

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 61,488
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #60

    LEOPEVA64 said:
    @Brink, there are two additions in the flight notes, I mentioned one of them yesterday in this comment, the other is this one:
    Attachment 212362
    Thank you. First post updated.
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 13,551
    Windows10
       #61

    Kari said:
    Yes. Absolutely no issues.



    I had the same bug since 1803, but a few Insider builds ago my external switches started to work again. I just downloaded Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft to test the DL speed and get a screenshot. Although I am not getting full 100 Mbps speed, it's coming fast enough to show that external switch is not causing any issues:

    Attachment 212356

    The same with networking. When using an external switch I have no more issues in using network resources, communicating between a Hyper-V host and virtual machines on same or another host or between virtual machines.

    Kari
    Still fails for me.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 7,257
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       #62

    18282 install ok for me, so far no issues.

    Liking the new light theme.

    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast + Skip Build 18282 (19H1) -Nov. 14-annotation-2018-11-15-143200.jpg
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 11,171
    Windows / Linux : Arch Linux
       #63

    Kari said:
    Yes. Absolutely no issues.



    I had the same bug since 1803, but a few Insider builds ago my external switches started to work again. I just downloaded Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft to test the DL speed and get a screenshot. Although I am not getting full 100 Mbps speed, it's coming fast enough to show that external switch is not causing any issues:

    Attachment 212356

    The same with networking. When using an external switch I have no more issues in using network resources, communicating between a Hyper-V host and virtual machines on same or another host or between virtual machines.

    Kari
    Hi there
    Thanks

    It is probably then a VMWare issue -- I've had this before and VMware usually issue a fix -- not sure on these skip ahed builds whether 3rd party providers get advanced testing either -- but VMWare is a big player so I would hope they will be working on it soon.

    Cheers
    jimbo
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 7,257
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       #64

    They've added this new page thats not mentioned in the changelog.


    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast + Skip Build 18282 (19H1) -Nov. 14-annotation-2018-11-15-143449.jpg
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 2,154
    WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 build 19042.685
       #65

    swarfega said:
    They've added this new page thats not mentioned in the changelog.
    It's mentioned in the flight notes of build 18267.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 504
    Win10 20236.1000 64bit Pro and Win7 SP1 Ultimate
       #66

    Installed 18282 and created the ISO in 45 minutes last night without the CU for 18277.1006 and with no bounces. This is the first time in the 19H1 series without a bounce. All is well.


    WEK
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 7,257
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       #67

    LEOPEVA64 said:
    It's mentioned in the flight notes of build 18267.
    ah, that was a while ago, forgotten that
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 123
    Windows 10
       #68

    Is anyone sharing the ISO, please? Microsoft has '272' available and I nabbed it but I'd rather go with 282 if I can while I am on company broadband for the next hour or so.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 2,154
    WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 build 19042.685
       #69

    steupz said:
    Is anyone sharing the ISO, please? Microsoft has '272' available and I nabbed it but I'd rather go with 282 if I can while I am on company broadband for the next hour or so.
    You can use this tool, it's even faster than downloading the ISO because it only downloads the UUP files and then converts them to ISO quickly (depending on the hardware).
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:59.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums