Windows 10: 4 GB RAM - How will it run on Windows 10?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 3,337
    insider build 10586.3 win10 pro 64
       01 Feb 2015 #21

    wish I could find a4 gig stick for 15$
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    01 Feb 2015 #22

    You have (basically) paged and non-paged functions in memory.
    Usasma, are you referring to Kernel memory - because that is a special case.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    01 Feb 2015 #23

    caperjack said: View Post
    wish I could find a4 gig stick for 15$
    I just bought two 32BG USB3 sticks (Team) from the egg - $9.95 each and free shipping. They are not the fastest, but they work.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 1,127
    Windows 7 Pro x64 Windows 10 Pro x64
       01 Feb 2015 #24

    caperjack said: View Post
    wish I could find a4 gig stick for 15$
    You can get one bigger and cheaper at Staples, no Staples near by ?

    If you`re gonna use it for installing OS`s, get an 8 GB.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 3,337
    insider build 10586.3 win10 pro 64
       01 Feb 2015 #25

    I think bunnyj was referring to ram ,and some how it got switched to usb drives , usb drive I get on sale Wal-Mart 32gig for 12.49cdn or
    The Source 16gig for 9.99cdn ,that was bought before I took a walk through Wal-Mart 2 days later
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    01 Feb 2015 #26

    I thought the thread was about RAM?? But anyway, I don't shop at Staples anymore. Just too expensive and when I need printer paper I go to Wall-Mart.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 3,337
    insider build 10586.3 win10 pro 64
       01 Feb 2015 #27

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    I thought the thread was about RAM?? But anyway, I don't shop at Staples anymore. Just too expensive and when I need printer paper I go to Wall-Mart.
    it is ,but it got windy ,and changed around , and who know what's to come
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    01 Feb 2015 #28

    caperjack said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    I thought the thread was about RAM?? But anyway, I don't shop at Staples anymore. Just too expensive and when I need printer paper I go to Wall-Mart.
    it is ,but it got windy ,and changed around , and who know what's to come
    Oh and I usually get my PC parts from Amazon, Tigerdirect or NewEgg,,
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 1,127
    Windows 7 Pro x64 Windows 10 Pro x64
       01 Feb 2015 #29

    In summary, "How will Window 10 run with 4 GB of memory"

    It will run just dandy, now back to the game
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 3,337
    insider build 10586.3 win10 pro 64
       01 Feb 2015 #30

    you mean back to the beer ,because the game didn't start yet
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:39.
Find Us