Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1.    04 Apr 2017 #21
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,427
    W10 Insider + Linux
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by HippsieGypsie View Post
    @CountMike

    I mislead you on the sync button. That was in my phone's Outlook mail app. There are sync buttons in some apps like Weather and some others, but not one in People. Of course that should sync automatically. I added a contact on my PC and it synched instantly to my phone.

    Do all other apps sync for you?
    Whatever I tried to sync it mostly synced, except this one of course.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  2.    04 Apr 2017 #22
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Chicagoland
    Posts : 33,731
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & Insider 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CountMike View Post
    Whatever I tried to sync it mostly synced, except this one of course.
    In your Outlook.com (online) > People (button in bottom left corner when in mail) > Settings gear (upper right) > Does all settings look ok in there?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	People Settings.PNG 
Views:	8 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	128188
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    04 Apr 2017 #23
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,427
    W10 Insider + Linux
    Thread Starter

    Yes just like that, except..... all contacts are not same as in my People APP (on PC or phone).
    So, it looks like I have 3 different contact lists. Some may be missing Skype contacts though.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  4.    04 Apr 2017 #24
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Chicagoland
    Posts : 33,731
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & Insider 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CountMike View Post
    Yes just like that, except..... all contacts are not same as in my People APP (on PC or phone).
    So, it looks like I have 3 different contact lists. Some may be missing Skype contacts though.
    3 sources of contacts may be your problem.

    Is your phone listed in your MS account online > Devices tab?

    Did you check out the Settings gear in Outlook.com as seen in the menu of my last post?

    Outlook.com > Settings gear > Options > General > Mobile devices. Here's my WP listed.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	People Settings 2.PNG 
Views:	2 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	128288
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    05 Apr 2017 #25
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,427
    W10 Insider + Linux
    Thread Starter

    Yep, listed everywhere, active account, signed in with same credentials and it used to work just like that but now it doesn't.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  6.    05 Apr 2017 #26
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Chicagoland
    Posts : 33,731
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & Insider 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CountMike View Post
    Yep, listed everywhere, active account, signed in with same credentials and it used to work just like that but now it doesn't.
    Well, that's just plain weird. Maybe an update goofed it up. Who knows? Hopefully it'll work itself out.

    When you worked in the brake industry, did you live on the Canadian side across the river from Motown? Just curious for Edwin lives around there.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  7.    05 Apr 2017 #27
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,427
    W10 Insider + Linux
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by HippsieGypsie View Post
    Well, that's just plain weird. Maybe an update goofed it up. Who knows? Hopefully it'll work itself out.

    When you worked in the brake industry, did you live on the Canadian side across the river from Motown? Just curious for Edwin lives around there.
    It might sort itself, who knows.
    I worked mostly in Toronto, but we had few factories in other places. Yes there was one in Windsor but main corporation office was in Chicago. There was one in Cuba Mo. where I spent few months. Another one I used to visit to help with problems was near Nashville Tn.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  8.    05 Apr 2017 #28
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Chicagoland
    Posts : 33,731
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & Insider 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CountMike View Post
    It might sort itself, who knows.
    I worked mostly in Toronto, but we had few factories in other places. Yes there was one in Windsor but main corporation office was in Chicago. There was one in Cuba Mo. where I spent few months. Another one I used to visit to help with problems was near Nashville Tn.
    Hopefully it'll work itself out for you.

    So you did a lot of traveling here to know how crazy we Americans are.

    Did you like it here at all?
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    05 Apr 2017 #29
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,427
    W10 Insider + Linux
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by HippsieGypsie View Post
    Hopefully it'll work itself out for you.

    So you did a lot of traveling here to know how crazy we Americans are.

    Did you like it here at all?
    Liked it best in Cuba Mo. a small rural town 80 miles from St Luis. Spent few month off and on there. great people and smack in old cowboy country. Most of the stuff happening in western movies was there. Used to be frontier and Cuba was a stage coach and cattle drovers station and intersection for roads to and from civilization. There was "Hole in the wall" nearby, Liberty town and and brothers James ranch, etc. I held Jessy James' guns and rode horses. Hardin ranch was somewhere there too. All kinds of neat stuff. Went and visited Dan Wesson factory, shot some really powerful revolvers and joined a fast draw competition. I used to be really good at that, also skeet.
    Also went to ho downs in old style barns, The Eagles were playing one night. Couple older ladies wouldn't let me go whole time. Lol. had few dances with them.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  10.    05 Apr 2017 #30
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Chicagoland
    Posts : 33,731
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & Insider 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CountMike View Post
    Liked it best in Cuba Mo. a small rural town 80 miles from St Luis. Spent few month off and on there. great people and smack in old cowboy country. Most of the stuff happening in western movies was there. Used to be frontier and Cuba was a stage coach and cattle drovers station and intersection for roads to and from civilization. There was "Hole in the wall" nearby, Liberty town and and brothers James ranch, etc. I held Jessy James' guns and rode horses. Hardin ranch was somewhere there too. All kinds of neat stuff. Went and visited Dan Wesson factory, shot some really powerful revolvers and joined a fast draw competition. I used to be really good at that, also skeet.
    Also went to ho downs in old style barns, The Eagles were playing one night. Couple older ladies wouldn't let me go whole time. Lol. had few dances with them.
    Cool! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself here. You saw and experienced a lot.

    Speaking of the James from MO. My maternal grandmother's family was from there and we have James blood line via a Susan James that married a Nelson from Texas. My grandmother's maiden name was Nelson. I think I inherited the James' hairline and other facial features. Looks very much like Jesse's and his brother Frank. Jesse died fairly young, but Frank lived on.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jesse James.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	112.7 KB 
ID:	128437

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Frank James.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	189.0 KB 
ID:	128439
      My ComputersSystem Spec

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved Lumia updates
Is there a place where I can see a list of 'Windows mobile' updates and their contents relevant to the Lumia 550 phone? Thankyou.
Windows Updates and Activation
Mobile Windows 10 Mobile Firmware Updates for Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL
702920183493455872 Source: Windows 10 Mobile Firmware Updates 2016/02/25 - Microsoft Community
Windows 10 News
Going the distance: The long-lasting power of Lumia 950 and Lumia 950
Source: Going the distance: The long-lasting power of Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL | Microsoft Devices Blog
Windows 10 News
What's The ETA For Windows 10 on Lumia Phones?
Does anyone know if there's an ETA for when Win 10 RTM will be rolling out on supported Lumia phones?
Drivers and Hardware
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:00.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums