Networking doesnt work when using Safe Mode with Networking

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

  1. Posts : 3,264
    Windows 11 Pro 64 bit Version 21H2
       #31

    Jesse Williams said:
    Yes, it's provided through my ISP. It's a part of CenturyLink's CenturyLink Ease Program.
    Free or paid them or Norton ?
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 1,909
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       #32

    Yes, I have talked to them. Norton knew more of what they were doing. The problem is, CenturyLink doesn't have their programs up to date that are compatible with Windows 10 yet. Their programs should be compatible and up to date for Windows 10 by next month (September).

    We pay CenturyLink for it, and I guess they pay Norton.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 3,264
    Windows 11 Pro 64 bit Version 21H2
       #33

    Jesse Williams said:
    Yes, I have talked to them. Norton knew more of what they were doing. The problem is, CenturyLink doesn't have their programs up to date that are compatible with Windows 10 yet. Their programs should be compatible and up to date for Windows 10 by next month (September).

    We pay CenturyLink for it, and I guess they pay Norton.
    Thinking your version was not compatible as i said had issues with mine till i downloaded new version. Of course Norton will know more, but pay CenturyLink. Since not on system i can not get version number to check yours.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 1,909
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       #34

    It wasn't compatible when I ran the troubleshooter last week. The troubleshooter said it was an incompatible program. As for my version number, it is Version 22.5.2.15.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 3,264
    Windows 11 Pro 64 bit Version 21H2
       #35

    Jesse Williams said:
    It wasn't compatible when I ran the troubleshooter last week. The troubleshooter said it was an incompatible program. As for my version number, it is Version 22.5.2.15.
    Yep, just like mine, but mine works fine now. Question the name Internet Security, if look at Norton's site, none for 2015 to be found.

    Networking doesnt work when using Safe Mode with Networking-untitled.jpg
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 1,909
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       #36

    I don't know. But, if you go to CenturyLink's website you will find Norton Internet Security.

    Security C.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 3,264
    Windows 11 Pro 64 bit Version 21H2
       #37

    Jesse Williams said:
    I don't know. But, if you go to CenturyLink's website you will find Norton Internet Security.

    Security C.
    See this page, page you showed me said Norton product was only up to Windows 8.1 http://internethelp.centurylink.com/...indows-10.html
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 1,909
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       #38

    Yes, I know. But, you can also download Norton for Windows 10 from the CenturyLink website. It redirects you to Norton, and that's where I get the latest version at. Did you see that?
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 3,264
    Windows 11 Pro 64 bit Version 21H2
       #39

    Jesse Williams said:
    Yes, I know. But, you can also download Norton for Windows 10 from the CenturyLink website. It redirects you to Norton, and that's where I get the latest version at. Did you see that?
    Yes i see it, i also see version even though same number is not the newer one anymore and believing this is reasons for complication with Windows 10 now, not with Windows 8.1. Look at there page here tell me if you find the name Internet security listed anymore, called Security now, also scroll down to lighter text where it says system requirements, see Windows 10 ?
    Probably compatibility issue with this one you have, how many days left on subscription ?

    http://buy-static.norton.com/norton/...6|c&country=US
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 1,909
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       #40

    It doesn't tell me how long I have left on the subscription. However, the CenturyLink version of Norton is supposed to released in September.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:06.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums