Windows 10 bugs

Page 75 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 19,214
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #741

    davehc said:
    I am thinking (bad thing for me) That they now have more than enough feedback to work with, bugs and suggestions, that they no longer have a need to send out more builds for comment.
    Perhaps we will have to wait for the RTM now.
    edit: Forget it. I see that is included in Brink's link.
    Up to now, there was RC# or two before RTM.
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 3,446
       #742

    Edwin said:
    Anyone have the wrong time on their PC this morning?
    Specifically, an hour ahead?
    Perhaps somethinng to with this?

    Daylight Saving Time Around the World 2015
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 17,831
    Windows 10
       #743

    Superfly said:
    Perhaps somethinng to with this?

    Daylight Saving Time Around the World 2015
    That's what I figured.
    This setting never worked in the past but this morning it did.

    Windows 10 bugs-000015.png
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 56,062
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #744

    Edwin said:
    That's what I figured.
    This setting never worked in the past but this morning it did.

    Windows 10 bugs-000015.png
    Edwin, odd you have two different times displayed. 6:26 & 7:26 at the same time! Are you in that small region of Ontario that may be in the Twilight Zone?
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 17,831
    Windows 10
       #745

    f14tomcat said:
    Edwin, odd you have two different times displayed. 6:26 & 7:26 at the same time! Are you in that small region of Ontario that may be in the Twilight Zone?
    LOL! No kidding! :)

    Interesting you mentioned that though. If you keep the settings page open for a couple minutes, the top setting is live, the one circled in blue only changes when you close and re-open the Settings page.

    Windows 10 bugs-000016.png
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 56,062
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #746

    Edwin said:
    LOL! No kidding! :)

    Interesting you mentioned that though. If you keep the settings page open for a couple minutes, the top setting is live, the one circled in blue only changes when you close and re-open the Settings page.

    Windows 10 bugs-000016.png
    The DST time adjust does have some smarts! If you change zone to, say, Arizona or Sascatchawan, DST adjust is turned off and greyed-out. FYI... Windows Time Server (time.windows.com) I have found to be a bit flaky, so I use time.nist.gov.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 29,075
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #747

    Edwin said:
    Anyone have the wrong time on their PC this morning?
    Specifically, an hour ahead?
    Daylight Savings Time went into effect at 2:00 am Sunday morning.

    Edit:

    Looks like everyone else is up before me! :)
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 803
    10 Pro Preview x64
       #748

    Wynona said:
    Daylight Savings Time went into effect at 2:00 am Sunday morning.
    Not everywhere. I changed my clocks based on a post by (I think) @alphanumeric saying it was the morning of the 8th. It isn't for another 2 weeks here in Europe as I learned later to my cost
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 46,588
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #749

    02:00 on the last Sunday in March in the UK.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 56,062
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #750

    adamf said:
    Not everywhere. I changed my clocks based on a post by (I think) @alphanumeric saying it was the morning of the 8th. It isn't for another 2 weeks here in Europe as I learned later to my cost
    Neat all inclusive chart...

    Daylight Saving Time Around the World 2015
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:51.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums