Page 57 of 227 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
  1.    07 Mar 2017 #561
    Join Date : May 2015
    Posts : 1,551
    Windows 10 Pro 64

    I'm having trouble getting into this COD IW "space adventure". I think Infinite Ward has been getting that message from a number of gamers.

    Many reviewers when it comes to graphic memory say "The title basically is a fill most you can type of game".

    Man, that's for sure, and a very old game engine. Look at this screenshot. Can you believe that, 7.8 GB of memory in use.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Call of Duty  Infinite Warfare 2017.03.07 - 00.36.26.06.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	676.0 KB 
ID:	124041
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    07 Mar 2017 #562
    Join Date : Dec 2016
    Georgia
    Posts : 3
    Windows

    Destiny
    Battlefield 1
    Dino games online

    Video games arent so bad.
    They save on alot after the initial purchase.
    Its ok to stay in, to not have that constant "need" to go out and do something spending money on nothing. Its a shame more people cant figure it out.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    07 Mar 2017 #563
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    UK
    Posts : 18,811
    Windows 10

    Having just got my Xbox One, I have just started on GoW4, only at the very beginning but it looks good so far

    Also have Battlefield 1 to start, but going to wait before that mammoth download
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    07 Mar 2017 #564
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Posts : 2,344
    Win10 Pro Build 17040



    wow, looks good..
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    07 Mar 2017 #565
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Indiana/Florida
    Posts : 1,508
    Windows 10 Home x64

    The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt

    Just got it and my new machine today. Will be posting specs soon.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    07 Mar 2017 #566
    Join Date : Mar 2014
    South Carolina, USA
    Posts : 17,033
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

    Still working through Fallout: New Vegas....
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    07 Mar 2017 #567
    Join Date : May 2015
    Posts : 1,551
    Windows 10 Pro 64

    All good stuff, guys. I have to start playing Fallout 4 which I bought on sale a few weeks back.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    07 Mar 2017 #568
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Texas
    Posts : 10,783
    Windows 10 Pro X64

    Quote Originally Posted by specialkone View Post
    I'm having trouble getting into this COD IW "space adventure". I think Infinite Ward has been getting that message from a number of gamers.

    Many reviewers when it comes to graphic memory say "The title basically is a fill most you can type of game".

    Man, that's for sure, and a very old game engine. Look at this screenshot. Can you believe that, 7.8 GB of memory in use.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Call of Duty  Infinite Warfare 2017.03.07 - 00.36.26.06.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	676.0 KB 
ID:	124041
    I got bored with the space missions and still haven't finished the game
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    07 Mar 2017 #569
    Join Date : May 2015
    Posts : 1,551
    Windows 10 Pro 64

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    I got bored with the space missions and still haven't finished the game
    Thanks Dude. Now I feel better knowing I'm not alone. I try to make sure I have no more than 2-3 unfinished games before I buy a new one. I think I might have to "cheat" and remove IW from that count
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    07 Mar 2017 #570
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Texas
    Posts : 10,783
    Windows 10 Pro X64

    Quote Originally Posted by specialkone View Post
    Thanks Dude. Now I feel better knowing I'm not alone. I try to make sure I have no more than 2-3 unfinished games before I buy a new one. I think I might have to "cheat" and remove IW from that count
    Yeah, I know that feeling. I hate not finishing a game but will probably let that one go.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Computer Freezes when playing games and when not playing games
I've been having this issue for nearly a year now (probably around 9 months). It started after my little sister made me get a virus by her trying to download something onto my laptop. I've since taken it to a reputable computer shop as well as...
General Support
IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL when playing games.
Have had a bunch of Bsods but have managed to get rid of most of them this one however... Anyone else out there that could help me with it would be much appreciated. have updated all drivers have used cc cleaner have run malwarebytes so im at a...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Solved BSOD while playing games (E:D & Civ 5) or Youtube
Hi All, Hoping to ask for help with frequent BSOD while playing games. When playing games (Elite Dangerous or Civ5) and playing Youtube, I will eventually receive a BSOD screen (I've posted an upload of those files in the link below). I've gone...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
BSOD while playing games on Windows 10
Good evening. Recently since upgrading to Windows 10 from 8 on my spare laptop, I've been running into the BSOD while playing Heroes of the Storm and World of Warcraft. This occurs somewhat randomly, and has even occurred while just browsing the...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Playing PC Games on a TV
Done
Gaming
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:39.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums