What Games are you playing right now?

  1. specialkone's Avatar
    Posts : 2,027
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #491

    After finishing Watch Dogs 2 campaign, went back to GTA V. Bought a garage and just finished a hotel assassination. Seems I was given a new home. Nice! Don't think I'm even half way through the campaign yet.

    What Games are you playing right now?-grand-theft-auto-v-2017.02.02-20.51.04.01.png
      My Computer

  2. blackroseMD1's Avatar
    Posts : 2,079
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       #492

    specialkone said:
    After finishing Watch Dogs 2 campaign, went back to GTA V. Bought a garage and just finished a hotel assassination. Seems I was given a new home. Nice! Don't think I'm even half way through the campaign yet.
    Nah, you've still got plenty of campaign left. Have fun, it's a blast.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 458
    MS Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       #493

    Been playing some Deus Ex: Mankind Divided... Really cool Sifi game.
    What Games are you playing right now?-20170202193820_1.jpg
      My Computers

  4. blackroseMD1's Avatar
    Posts : 2,079
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       #494

    seek said:
    Been playing some Deus Ex: Mankind Divided... Really cool Sifi game.
    I've heard that's a great game. It's also on sale on Steam right now for $18 (70% off) for anyone who may be interested.
      My Computer

  5. Gurn Blanston's Avatar
    Posts : 324
    Win10 Pro x64
       #495

    In no particular order, here is what is keeping me from having a real life lately:

    Homeworld: Deserts of Karak
    Stellaris
    Cities Skylines
    Alien Isolation
    Civilization 4

    Fun games all.
      My Computer

  6. azasadny's Avatar
    Posts : 111
    Win 10 Pro 64bit (1909)
       #496

    World of Tanks!
      My Computer

  7. specialkone's Avatar
    Posts : 2,027
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #497

    Maybe this will be my Valentine's gift (to myself ).

    DX12 support.

    What Games are you playing right now?-elite4.png

    Sniper Elite 4 will get DirectX 12 support
      My Computer

  8. specialkone's Avatar
    Posts : 2,027
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #498

    Have any of you tried the Fallout 4 free High Res Textures? Blackrose, you have the game, right?

    Look at the system requirements. Pretty steep.

    What Games are you playing right now?-fallout4.png
      My Computer

  9. solarstarshines's Avatar
    Posts : 1,995
    Windows 10
       #499

    specialkone said:
    Have any of you tried the Fallout 4 free High Res Textures? Blackrose, you have the game, right?

    Look at the system requirements. Pretty steep.

    What Games are you playing right now?-fallout4.png
    Minimum 5820k WTH that is wrong on so many levels you basically have to grab a Intel Hexcore to even play it that is insane
      My Computers

  10. specialkone's Avatar
    Posts : 2,027
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #500

    solarstarshines said:
    Minimum 5820k WTH that is wrong on so many levels you basically have to grab a Intel Hexcore to even play it that is insane
    Ya, if that's correct I guess my I7 6700K wouldn't be able to handle it. Pass Mark scores below:

    What Games are you playing right now?-passmark-scores.png

    PassMark Intel vs AMD CPU Benchmarks - High End
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:47.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums