Windows 10: BSOD - Critical process died Solved

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    11 Apr 2016 #21

    Arc said: View Post
    If you suspect the SSD, please make it sure that it is having the latest firmware.

    Also, if you have a spare HDD, install windows on it and see how it goes. Because we cannot test the SSD with the conventional disk check tools. The elimination test works the best.

    Okey, I did try to run the prime95 and seconds after, the pc froze... Will try to boot up again and start a new strestest.

    Jupp, everytime I try to stress test, the computer freez... Could it be vcore that is to low or anything ? I dont think it gets overheated. I have a Nepton 240m cooler and 3 fans infront of the case so it should be good air flow. And the motherboard should be a problem either, it's a Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    11 Apr 2016 #22

    iIllumination said: View Post
    Okey, I did try to run the prime95 and seconds after, the pc froze... Will try to boot up again and start a new strestest.

    Jupp, everytime I try to stress test, the computer freez... Could it be vcore that is to low or anything ? I dont think it gets overheated. I have a Nepton 240m cooler and 3 fans infront of the case so it should be good air flow. And the motherboard should be a problem either, it's a Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0

    Okey, I went into the BIOS and I could see that everything was set on manual, so I truned manual off, and set it on auto. I booted up and I downloaded prime95 and Open Hardware Monitor. It sema like everything is working fine now. All my 8 cores are running at 100% and the temp is raising. I will tell when it rich the max.

    Okey, it did rich 49,3 C, but it froze again....
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    11 Apr 2016 #23

    iIllumination said: View Post
    Okey, I went into the BIOS and I could see that everything was set on manual, so I truned manual off, and set it on auto. I booted up and I downloaded prime95 and Open Hardware Monitor. It sema like everything is working fine now. All my 8 cores are running at 100% and the temp is raising. I will tell when it rich the max.

    Okey, it did rich 49,3 C, but it froze again....

    Okey, I went into the bios again, and I found a button that loaded the default values and it sems to work even better now, riched over 60 degress C and still no freeze.

    OKey, I know u should stresstres for a long period, but I dont got time 4 this, I wana play some games ! GRRR...! I am just gonna turn off the system, load windows 10 iso and start installing windows 10. Hopefullt this time, everything is perfect and God is watch over my computer.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    11 Apr 2016 #24

    iIllumination said: View Post
    Okey, I went into the bios again, and I found a button that loaded the default values and it sems to work even better now, riched over 60 degress C and still no freeze.

    OKey, I know u should stresstres for a long period, but I dont got time 4 this, I wana play some games ! GRRR...! I am just gonna turn off the system, load windows 10 iso and start installing windows 10. Hopefullt this time, everything is perfect and God is watch over my computer.

    Jupp, every single software is installed and not even a single freeze ! So I can now say I am a pro pc fixer and all that stuff, and thanks 4 the help and my the force be with u !
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 1,648
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home
       11 Apr 2016 #25

    iIllumination said: View Post
    Jupp, every single software is installed and not even a single freeze ! So I can now say I am a pro pc fixer and all that stuff, and thanks 4 the help and my the force be with u !
    And here is the fix!!
    iIllumination said: View Post
    Okey, I went into the bios again, and I found a button that loaded the default values.
    Great job, indeed!!!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Related Threads
Critical Process Died BSOD in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
In the last two weeks my laptop has started intermittently crashing with no clear pattern. I used SFC to replace a corrupted file from an .iso, but I'm still getting crashes and can't make sense of the error codes. I had a secondary HD die on me...
[BSOD]Critical Process Died in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Hello, sorry for my bad english its not my official language, Recently i has been getting this problem, mostly when i play games appears the blue screen and the pc reset itself,This are the specifications of my pc: Dual Core E5700 3.00GHZ...
win 10 BSOD - Critical process died. in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Hi. looking for help. Using as an IT support/general office machine. Get BSOD 4-6 times daily. As yet to determine what is causing. Have been removing software after each BSOD. Win 10 Pro on Dell OptiPlex 380. Upgraded to 8gb mem and...
BSOD - Critical Process Died in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
I am running Windows 10 on a desktop computer, clean installation, custom built. My system was working fine for 2 weeks. In the third week i started to notice Explorer.exe hanging up. I disabled every live tile in my Start menu and unpinned some...
Critical Process Died BSOD in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Did a clean install of Win10 on the 30th and was having BSOD issues prior to updating as well. I'm not sure if something is triggering it as sometimes it seems to take a while before happening while other times it happens shortly after...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:26.
Find Us