Almost every day I get the BSOD.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 22
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 bits 10586 Multiprocessor Free
       10 Feb 2016 #1

    Almost every day I get the BSOD.


    Hello everybody,
    two months ago i made my very first pc.
    Since then almost every day i get the BSOD .

    My PC specs:
    CPU - i5 6600K
    Mo-Bo - ASUS Z170-K
    RAM - 2x 4GB kingston hyperx 2133 mhz
    GPU - MSI R9 390
    PSU - Seasonic M12ii EVO 650w
    Storage - Samsung 850 EVO SSD 250GB
    OS - Windows 10

    Old mini dump (25 december - end january):
    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...int=file%2czip

    New mini dump (This week):
    Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

    Driver View:
    Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

    Hope this was enough information to solve my problems.

    Thank you.

    Edit:
    I just found the thread about BSOD threads.
    so here is the zip file i got from the 'scan' thingy
    :https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...int=file%2czip
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. axe0's Avatar
    Posts : 13,824
    Windows 10 Pro
       11 Feb 2016 #2

    How to upload files

    I would suggest to remove all USB devices, except for mouse and keyboard and update the drivers for your Razer devices.
    There is more, but I believe that this would help a lot as a start.
    Code:
    // Network driver
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bcmwl63a.sys
    *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bcmwl63a.sys
    
    // Razer driver
    ffffd000`278e0fc8  fffff801`fa891945Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rzudd.sys, Win32 error 0n2
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rzudd.sys
    *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rzudd.sys
     rzudd+0x21945
    Please fill in your system specs
    Please follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling system and other used stuff. PSU, cooling system and other used stuff may not be present in the tool!
    How to fill in your system specs:

      My ComputersSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 22
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 bits 10586 Multiprocessor Free
    Thread Starter
       11 Feb 2016 #3

    axe0 said: View Post
    How to upload files

    I would suggest to remove all USB devices, except for mouse and keyboard and update the drivers for your Razer devices.
    There is more, but I believe that this would help a lot as a start.
    Code:
    // Network driver
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bcmwl63a.sys
    *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bcmwl63a.sys
    
    // Razer driver
    ffffd000`278e0fc8  fffff801`fa891945Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rzudd.sys, Win32 error 0n2
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rzudd.sys
    *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rzudd.sys
     rzudd+0x21945
    Please fill in your system specs
    Please follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling system and other used stuff. PSU, cooling system and other used stuff may not be present in the tool!
    How to fill in your system specs:

    Hello,
    I removed my bluetooth USB and my headset USB Cable.
    Updated my Razer driver.
    Filled in all my computer specs.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. axe0's Avatar
    Posts : 13,824
    Windows 10 Pro
       11 Feb 2016 #4

    Keep me posted on the situation :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 22
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 bits 10586 Multiprocessor Free
    Thread Starter
       16 Feb 2016 #5

    axe0 said: View Post
    Keep me posted on the situation :)
    Hello,
    2 days ago i got the BSOD again
    Minidump:
    Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.
    i was playing csgo before i got the BSOD.

    Hope you can look into it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. axe0's Avatar
    Posts : 13,824
    Windows 10 Pro
       17 Feb 2016 #6

    Edit:
    I just found the thread about BSOD threads.
    so here is the zip file i got from the 'scan' thingy
    What about that? Upload a zip from the dm log collector
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 22
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 bits 10586 Multiprocessor Free
    Thread Starter
       17 Feb 2016 #7

    axe0 said: View Post
    What about that? Upload a zip from the dm log collector
    Didn't know i was supposed to post that everytime
    Here it is:
    Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. axe0's Avatar
    Posts : 13,824
    Windows 10 Pro
       17 Feb 2016 #8

    Please read How to upload files (also posted in my first reply in this thread) so you don't have to use 3rd party uploaders.

    Are the USB devices plugged in again? If they are, remove them and test your system.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 22
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 bits 10586 Multiprocessor Free
    Thread Starter
       17 Feb 2016 #9

    axe0 said: View Post
    Please read How to upload files (also posted in my first reply in this thread) so you don't have to use 3rd party uploaders.

    Are the USB devices plugged in again? If they are, remove them and test your system.
    i plugged my headset back in because i need it to game .
    How do i test my system or what do you mean by it?
    will look into the file thing, didn't see it the first time.

    Thanks again for your help.

    Edit: Added the .zip if you still need it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. axe0's Avatar
    Posts : 13,824
    Windows 10 Pro
       17 Feb 2016 #10

    You test your system by trying to get your system crashed again
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Hi, i got this computer about 3~ Weeks ago, and have gotten random BSOD's after that. System Information Bellow Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5Ghz @ 3.5 GeForce GTX960 2gb GDDR5, Physx CUDA 1TB Harddisk 7200RPM 8Gb DDR4 2133Mhz Dual Channel, 2x4gb...
BSOD during bootup (black screen 2min -> BSOD) in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Hello I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from 7. I did choose the non-clean install, and i wish to keep it this way. i do NOT wish to clean install, as id rather just fix the problem. Anyways, my problem is; During the boot process, the pc...
I recently upgraded my htpc from 8.1 pro to Win 10 pro. I have had multiple BSOD since then. 4 were for store exception not handled and the last 2 were for kmode exception not handled mv91xx.sys. Please advise.
Hi, Over the past couple of days I have been having reasonably frequent BSODs. Some have not created a dump file. I cant pinpoint anything in particular but it seems to be pointing to a driver issue but never identifies the driver from what I can...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:32.
Find Us