Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    15 Jan 2016 #11
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    N.Y.
    Posts : 3,069
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonR188 View Post
    I really appreciate your help.. I'll just test the program again, I'm installing it now after doing a clean install since it's been awhile.. system is fully updated.. now I'm just reinstalling this to try it out and hopefully no issues.. if so , I'll do as you suggested and look into how to do the crush dump file and get that up on the BSOD thread. thanks!
    Possible Admin can move this thread for you rather then starting a new one, let me find out for you. So your saying did a clean install feeling may fix the issue or just doing one anyway and now reinstalling PowerDVD ? BSOD people can analyze the crash dump why i say this. If reinstalling PowerDVD does not help or graphics drivers then best to look more into the crash dump for more info. Your Welcome.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    15 Jan 2016 #12
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 103
    Windows 10 Pro x64 bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by jds63 View Post
    Possible Admin can move this thread for you rather then starting a new one, let me find out for you. So your saying did a clean install feeling may fix the issue or just doing one anyway and now reinstalling PowerDVD ? BSOD people can analyze the crash dump why i say this. If reinstalling PowerDVD does not help or graphics drivers then best to look more into the crash dump for more info. Your Welcome.
    I was planning on doing a reformat anyway.. so i figured something was conflicting with it.. thanks if you can get it moved, that would be great.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    15 Jan 2016 #13
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    N.Y.
    Posts : 3,069
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonR188 View Post
    I was planning on doing a reformat anyway.. so i figured something was conflicting with it.. thanks if you can get it moved, that would be great.
    Problem is if something is conflicting you will not know if all same stuff is put back on PC again, but it may help if never did a clean install and just an upgrade and since you are doing it anyway. Your Welcome.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    15 Jan 2016 #14
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 103
    Windows 10 Pro x64 bit
    Thread Starter

    still crashed with BSOD.. I have the BSOD log now.. I'll be attaching it to this now and hopefully when this gets moved, I'll be able to get help and get this solved.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    15 Jan 2016 #15
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    N.Y.
    Posts : 3,069
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonR188 View Post
    still crashed with BSOD.. I have the BSOD log now.. I'll be attaching it to this now and hopefully when this gets moved, I'll be able to get help and get this solved.
    Followed instruction here on Crash Dump ? Spoke with Amin, let you know when.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    15 Jan 2016 #16
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 103
    Windows 10 Pro x64 bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by jds63 View Post
    Followed instruction here on Crash Dump ? Spoke with Amin, let you know when.
    i followed the bsod posting instructions?.. is that wrong?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    15 Jan 2016 #17
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    N.Y.
    Posts : 3,069
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonR188 View Post
    i followed the bsod posting instructions?.. is that wrong?
    No, just was not sure how you did it, did not know came in a zip file as i do not regularly work in that area BSOD.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    15 Jan 2016 #18
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    N.Y.
    Posts : 3,069
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

    All set Brandon, see if someone can take a look at this for you, i will still try to help.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    15 Jan 2016 #19
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 103
    Windows 10 Pro x64 bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by jds63 View Post
    All set Brandon, see if someone can take a look at this for you, i will still try to help.
    I appreciate it! thanks again.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    15 Jan 2016 #20
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    N.Y.
    Posts : 3,069
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonR188 View Post
    I appreciate it! thanks again.
    Your Welcome again. Looked at zip file, .dmp file is one they will need to look at at the top of the list in the zip.
    Usually use this https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...=vs.85%29.aspx
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved VLC and PowerDVD Crash After Windows 10 Upgrade
My dad upgraded to Windows 10 a few days ago, however, now VLC and PowerDVD crash for some reason... they were working perfectly fine before the upgrade. For VLC, the video will freeze, but the audio will keep playing, but when you move the...
Software and Apps
DivX and PowerDVD
Folks, I have PowerDVD Ultra 15 installed. All is good. I also have DivX 10 installed. It seems like they do the same thing. I hate to sound ignorant, since I'm the one that bought/installed these, but what does DivX do that PowerDVD does not?...
Software and Apps
Solved BSOD playing video games such as Cs:Go etc. Error, Random BSOD's
Hi, i got this computer about 3~ Weeks ago, and have gotten random BSOD's after that. System Information Bellow Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5Ghz @ 3.5 GeForce GTX960 2gb GDDR5, Physx CUDA 1TB Harddisk 7200RPM 8Gb DDR4 2133Mhz Dual Channel, 2x4gb...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
BSoD while playing ARK
I can usually play for a couple hours and then it will just randomly crash. I used whocrashed and it said the problem was probably a driver and not a hardware problem.41772
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE when burning dvds
Hi there, I've been getting the BSOD with the error message KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (no numeric error code) and have tried to fix myself but with no success. I've attempted to manually update drivers, this appears to make no difference. The...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:26.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums