Is there any extension for microsoft edge as of yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  1. Posts : 8
    Windows 10 Pro
       #1

    Is there any extension for microsoft edge as of yet.


    Hi,

    Is there any extensions on edge browser. As of yet and does anyone know when there will be some come available.

    Thanks
      My Computer

  2. Phone Man's Avatar
    Posts : 1,309
    Windows 10 Pro 1909 64 bit
       #2

    No extensions for Edge. May be coming in 2016 with Redstone upgrade.
    Edge does have Pop-Up blocking under settings and does have Flash supplied by MS.

    Jim
      My Computer

  3. BunnyJ's Avatar
    Posts : 22,727
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #3

    ZeroChill said:
    Hi,

    Is there any adblocker out there that actually works for edge. Also has anyone got any extensions on their edge browser.

    Thanks
    We are not allowed to discuss ad-block products on this site. The site owner makes money to run it from ads.

    13) No ad blocking discussions. This site depends on ads to pay for the costs of running and maintaining it.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 8
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #4

    BunnyJ said:
    We are not allowed to discuss ad-block products on this site. The site owner makes money to run it from ads.
    Yea I edited it now, It was my bad :S, Just want to know about extensions in general. If there is any coming out.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 46
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       #5

    ZeroChill said:
    Yea I edited it now, It was my bad :S, Just want to know about extensions in general. If there is any coming out.
    I got scolded for that..
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 8
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #6

    Gary said:
    I got scolded for that..
    I don't see any harm in it, I changed it. but still no one has hardly answered my question o.o.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 46
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       #7

    ZeroChill said:
    I don't see any harm in it, I changed it. but still no one has hardly answered my question o.o.
    I know. No there are no extensions and there will not be until Redstone is released some say ~ July of 2016. I don't care as I will never use it anyway.
      My Computer

  8. BunnyJ's Avatar
    Posts : 22,727
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #8

    ZeroChill said:
    I don't see any harm in it, I changed it. but still no one has hardly answered my question o.o.
    There are no extensions for Edge. You got this answer in post #2. And the harm is it's against the rules to discuss ad-block tools.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 46
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       #9

    BunnyJ said:
    There are no extensions for Edge. You got this answer in post #2. And the harm is it's against the rules to discuss ad-block tools.
    And I answered it in the post above this one.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 382
    Windows 10
       #10

    ZeroChill said:
    Hi,

    Is there any extensions on edge browser. As of yet and does anyone know when there will be some come available.

    Thanks
    Edge is still a fragile sapling. Shouldn't hang any ornaments on her just yet. Even Windows 10 breaks easily, or causes other programs to break, if you play around with this O.S. too much.
      My Computer


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:25.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums