If you have multiple PC's to update or having trouble updating VM or don't want to see multiple Recovery partitions created from the update.
If you've already have the C:\RecoveryImage folder or if someone can put it in the dropbox for you to download.
- Download: esd-decrypter-v4c and unzip to the desktop
- Copy the content of the RecoveryImage folder into the same place where decrypt.cmd is
- Open Admin Command Prompt and type: decrypt install.esd
- Select option 3 or 4 (use 4 if you want to customize the installation)
- Use Rufus - Create bootable USB
EDIT: Updated with the latest version esd-decrypter-v4c
Hope this helps.