It is enumerating user accounts, and then it hits the error. I have additional user accounts that were not listed (there should be one for -1074 and -1077), so it looks like it is enumerating accounts, hits a snag on one of them, and then fails.
You can see the full list of accounts on your system in HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList.
In my case, the bad account (-1071) has a ProfileImagePath of "C:\Users\UpdatusUser". There is another account, -1077, that has the same ProfileImagePath. I'm wondering if the -1071 account is bad or hanging around after having been deleted.
For other people having the problem: I am wondering if your situation is similar. Let me know what you see. This evening I may try deleting the -1071 account since it is not a real user account, to see if that fixes the problem. I don't have time to work on it until after business hours. I'll post back if I find anything else interesting.