Windows 10: delete and copy operation errors in Windows 10 update 14 October 2016
delete and copy operation errors in Windows 10 update 14 October 2016
Deleting 374,707 items ... 99% complete <-- what is the remaining 1% ?
Time remaining <-- empty, why ?
items remaining: 0 (o bytes) <-- why does it never finish delete operation ?
Note: with delete command - as with most Windows 10 commands - verb tenses are wrong, why ?
deleting <-- preparing to delete would be correct
deleted <-- completing deletion would be correct because operation continues even after "100%"!
Verb tenses were mostly wrong also in Windows 8 - why ?
whereas in Windows 7 and earlies Windows versions they were ok - why ?
copying <-- preparing to copy would be correct!
copied <-- completing copy would be correct because operation continues even after 100% has been copied!
Release notes: Xbox One Operating System Versions and System Updates
How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One
Microsoft Security Bulletin(s) for October 11 2016
Note: There may be latency issues due to replication, if the page does not display keep refreshing
Today Microsoft released the following Security Bulletin(s).
Source: Xbox Live Games With Gold For October 2016 | Major Nelson
Read more: IP EXPO Europe 2016 - HoloLens
Windows 10 update by MS 14 Feb 2016 has the following errors:
1) mastering two screen fails
a) the other screen doesn't show all content; part of it is lost!
~ not in the previous version
b) user account control screen does not show...