Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

  1. Joined : May 2016
    Posts : 11
    Win 10
       14 May 2016 #1

    Win 10 updates keep failing KB3163207 and KB3152599


    Hello and thank you for your service.


    My system is Win 10 64-bit. During the update, I got the following errors:
    Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3163207) - Error 0x8024001e
    Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3152599) - Error 0x8007045b


    Please advise.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Jul 2015
    Eastbourne East Sussex UK
    Posts : 2,449
    Windows 10 Home x64: 1607 Redstone (1) Build 143934.693
       14 May 2016 #2

    Sorry to hear about that
    Security Update for Adobe Flash Player (KB3163207) went in ok
    See if it will do it the way it did on mine
    See if any of these links will help you with the windows update for the flash player
    Error 0x8024001e - Bing

    Also this one for (KB3152599)
    Error 0x8007045b - Bing
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Nov 2015
    Posts : 4,766
    windows 10 Home threshold2
       14 May 2016 #3

    mike ten said: View Post
    Hello and thank you for your service.


    My system is Win 10 64-bit. During the update, I got the following errors:
    Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3163207) - Error 0x8024001e
    Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3152599) - Error 0x8007045b


    Please advise.
    See if step #3 in this Microsoft article will help.....................
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...troubleshooter
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : May 2016
    Posts : 11
    Win 10
       14 May 2016 #4

    Thanks David,
    I run the troubleshoter...and it fixed the Windows Update component.

    Now, I have only one update:
    Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3163207)
    It downloaded 100%, but its status is still downloading. I should probably wait for a while.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Nov 2015
    Posts : 4,766
    windows 10 Home threshold2
       14 May 2016 #5

    mike ten said: View Post
    Thanks David,
    I run the troubleshoter...and it fixed the Windows Update component.

    Now, I have only one update:
    Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3163207)
    It downloaded 100%, but its status is still downloading. I should probably wait for a while.

    Knock on wood.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : May 2016
    Posts : 11
    Win 10
       15 May 2016 #6

    I got another error:
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3163207) - Error 0x80010108
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Jul 2015
    Eastbourne East Sussex UK
    Posts : 2,449
    Windows 10 Home x64: 1607 Redstone (1) Build 143934.693
       15 May 2016 #7

    mike ten said: View Post
    Thanks David,
    I run the troubleshoter...and it fixed the Windows Update component.

    Now, I have only one update:
    Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3163207)
    It downloaded 100%, but its status is still downloading. I should probably wait for a while.
    Go into view updates and see if it installed ok as your computer/laptop wont need a restart once it has installed it should just flash up that an update was installed
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Jul 2015
    Eastbourne East Sussex UK
    Posts : 2,449
    Windows 10 Home x64: 1607 Redstone (1) Build 143934.693
       15 May 2016 #8

    mike ten said: View Post
    I got another error:
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3163207) - Error 0x80010108
    See if this helps it is for windows 7 but should be same for windows 10
    Windows Update doesnt update - fails with error 80010108 - Super User

    You have to run SFC /Scannow
    IF you don't know how to the link is in my signature
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : May 2016
    Posts : 11
    Win 10
       15 May 2016 #9

    Thanks hTconeM9user,

    I run SFC /Scannow --> "... found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them..."
    Not sure If to invest my time into fixing this.

    Anyhow,
    I've found Microsoft Update Standalone Package:
    windows10.0-kb3163207-x64_4ba46b3fe06bfb616686b118bc1b1814785d7e94.msu
    Installed it without any problems. My system is now fully updated.
    Sometimes, It's just difficult to find these packages.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Jul 2015
    Eastbourne East Sussex UK
    Posts : 2,449
    Windows 10 Home x64: 1607 Redstone (1) Build 143934.693
       15 May 2016 #10

    mike ten said: View Post
    Thanks hTconeM9user,

    I run SFC /Scannow --> "... found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them..."
    Not sure If to invest my time into fixing this.

    Anyhow,
    I've found Microsoft Update Standalone Package:
    windows10.0-kb3163207-x64_4ba46b3fe06bfb616686b118bc1b1814785d7e94.msu
    Installed it without any problems. My system is now fully updated.
    Sometimes, It's just difficult to find these packages.
    You might have to run it up to 3 times to fix all the errors
    but anyway glad you got your update fixed
    I have noticed on my system that since new update for flash player pages load faster than they did
    Also glad to of been of help
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
KB3152599 - Device Access Broker ACL Update for Win10 Version 1511
KB3152599 - Device Access Broker ACL Update for Win10 Version 1511 78496 Manually download: http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/Search.aspx?q=KB3152599 Direct download links:
Windows 10 News
Failing to replace failing laptop hard drive
Toshiba C55 series with a failing hard drive. My first attempt was to clone the drives using my Acronis True Image 2015. Formatted the new drive and placed in the PC. Old HD in a USB drive enclosure. Booted from the TI "Bootable Rescue Media.."...
Performance & Maintenance
Updates KB3097617 and KB3093266 repeatedly failing to install
Hi all, So I've been struggling for a while with KB3093266 not installing, and now KB3097617 won't install either. They download and do the install prompt, then restart. But upon restarting, it says the updates have failed and reappear in...
Windows Updates and Activation
Windows is failing to install new updates
I have recently upgraded to windows 10 home edition 64 bit from windows 8.1 64 bit. But after that windows update is not working. Many failed attempts are listed in update history. Any help ? Thanks in advance
Windows Updates and Activation
Windows 10 automatic updates failing
Last successful Update Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB2267602 (Definition 1.203.1672.0) on 10 Aug was shown as being applied twice. following updates Cumulative Update for Windows 10 (KB3081424) failed to instal twice on 11 Aug....
Windows Updates and Activation
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:39.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums