Windows 10: Entering windows 10 version to search brings up dead webpage lol

  1.    21 Apr 2016 #1

    Entering windows 10 version to search brings up dead webpage lol


    great job microsoft anyway I'm trying to figure out what's in the latest windows 10 mobile fast ring 14327.1000 can anyone read whatever language this is in I guess this is the link I need I really really hate how bad bing is google isn't any better btw just saying http://answers.microsoft.com/zh-hans...ac6436a?auth=1 I'm only even at this forum because apparenlty this is the "official windows 10 forums" according to bing lol
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 444
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 32-bit 10586
       21 Apr 2016 #2

    Not sure why you would want to go to a Chinese forum if you don't speak it to find answerers.

    Try this Microsoft link
    https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexp...w-build-14327/
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    25 Apr 2016 #3

    I think it's fairly obvious I don't want to go to a chinese forum I don't even want to go to a website I want the changelog in windows update but I'm sure they're gonna eventually do it, what's annoying about the internet is you posted 14327 and now I'm on 14328 although since this is a major release I was actually able to find stuff about it so anyway it's all good
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    25 Apr 2016 #4

    btw I'm not joking searching for official windows 10 forum this is the first result why isn't the first result the actual official windows 10 forums? I hate the internet you see
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    25 Apr 2016 #5

    gr5eqqergagrae said: View Post
    btw I'm not joking searching for official windows 10 forum this is the first result why isn't the first result the actual official windows 10 forums? I hate the internet you see
    Because this one is most popular !!!!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 444
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 32-bit 10586
       25 Apr 2016 #6

    gr5eqqergagrae said: View Post
    I think it's fairly obvious I don't want to go to a chinese forum I don't even want to go to a website I want the changelog in windows update but I'm sure they're gonna eventually do it, what's annoying about the internet is you posted 14327 and now I'm on 14328 although since this is a major release I was actually able to find stuff about it so anyway it's all good
    You posted 14327 in your Chinese forum
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    25 Apr 2016 #7

    gr5eqqergagrae said: View Post
    I'm only even at this forum because apparenlty this is the "official windows 10 forums" according to bing lol
    Not quite a "Hello howzit" is that?... we are not official but damn better than the MS Community stuff!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    25 Apr 2016 #8

    Superfly said: View Post
    Not quite a "Hello howzit" is that?... we are not official but damn better than the MS Community stuff!
    And friendlier a lot.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Hi to all, I am trying to figure out how to save (create shortcut) to the desktop in Edge? Thank you in advance for any insight!
Something seems to have changed, so that I am no longer able to type anything in to the search space. How may Have caused that to happen? And, please, how do I rectify?
My Windows 10 freezing upon entering "Startup Settings". Have a solution?
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has any idea on how to stop Win 10 requesting password after going into sleep mode. What I have tried netplwiz and unchecked box and also a Microsoft Rep suggested to access user accounts through cmd which I...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:19.
Find Us