Windows 10: settings on windows 10

  1.    26 Mar 2016 #1

    settings on windows 10


    previously i have windows 8.1 when i bought laptop then windows show notification upgrade it windows 10 so i upgrade it but windows not activate so when i go to settings - update and security ... then when i try to click on activation then i can not able to click on it ? is it disable ? what happen on this ....

    check image
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	71532
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 3,204
    10.5 Home 1803 x64
       26 Mar 2016 #2

    An upgrade usually damages system files, run SFC scan.

    SFC Command - Run in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

    Or just download this file and run it as admin, it will take about an hour to finish, then it will ask you, what to clean.
    settings on windows 10 Attached Files
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    27 Mar 2016 #3

    TairikuOkami said: View Post
    An upgrade usually damages system files, run SFC scan.

    SFC Command - Run in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

    Or just download this file and run it as admin, it will take about an hour to finish, then it will ask you, what to clean.
    ok i will try this and will you please tell me how to activate windows .. as when i bought laptop then this "activate windows" not appear on windows 8 so when i upgrade to windows 10 this is displayed
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    28 Mar 2016 #4

    rebma said: View Post
    ok i will try this and will you please tell me how to activate windows .. as when i bought laptop then this "activate windows" not appear on windows 8 so when i upgrade to windows 10 this is displayed
    You will need to get your files in working order before even thinking of activating - these GWX upgrades are known to cause bad installs sometimes. Best to repair install from an ISO, IMHO.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    28 Mar 2016 #5

    Superfly said: View Post
    You will need to get your files in working order before even thinking of activating - these GWX upgrades are known to cause bad installs sometimes. Best to repair install from an ISO, IMHO.

    you mean i reinstall windows 10 on my laptop ? and what is gwx?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    28 Mar 2016 #6

    rebma said: View Post
    you mean i reinstall windows 10 on my laptop ? and what is gwx?
    Yes you run setup from the ISO and "Keep everything" - GWX is the icon thingy that does the background download and upgrade from the notification.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    28 Mar 2016 #7

    Superfly said: View Post
    Yes you run setup from the ISO and "Keep everything" - GWX is the icon thingy that does the background download and upgrade from the notification.
    how i install windows from iso ? can i download setup from internet?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Hello there I just installed Win 10 upgrade from Windows 7 on my computer and I am having some problems to modify system settings regarding pen and touch, specially "Flicks" settings, that I need to disable to have a better performance using a...
Hey guys! Just updated today, and I'm finding something incredible annoying about win10 and that is the Settings app that is use to set up display, and other stuff. While its helpful in some areas, it seem to be short in others, and simple...
Windows 10 settings/options??? in Network and Sharing
Hello all, I recently purchased a surface pro 3 and it is running windows 10. Everything works fine, except my wifi!!! :cry: It would lag when I'm streaming videos while using battery mode, but when I'm plugged in it works perfect. After lots of...
Set Windows Update Settings in Windows Updates and Activation
Hi, I just wanna set the following 3 options via registry or a cmd/bat file only: Settings > Update & Security > Advanced Options: 1. enable Notify to schedule restart 2. enable Give me updates for other microsoft products... 3. enable Defer...
Windows 10 backup settings? in Backup and Restore
Hello, quick question, Does windows 10 backups settings like theme, mail and other settings as windows 8.1 onedrive did? You basically set up a new computer and sign into onedrive and it pulled all your settings onto your new computer. Does...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Đ Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:49.
Find Us