Windows 10: KB3122947 1511 update - anybody else get this?

Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
  1.    05 Dec 2015 #131

    Atomic77 said: View Post
    I don't know how someone here has a .26. I'm still at .17.
    Yeah, i have the same problem. Why i'm still in .17 when the .26 exist? I checked with winver and i'm still in .17. I'm full up to date. I installed Windows 10 threshold 2 Pro 10586 -1511 version! I dont' know why but i will like to know why i'm still in .17? It's because i have the french version of Windows 10 maybe?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 1,563
    Windows 10 Pro x64 RS 10586.586
       05 Dec 2015 #132

    Shamlan said: View Post
    Yeah, i have the same problem. Why i'm still in .17 when the .26 exist? I checked with winver and i'm still in .17. I'm full up to date. I installed Windows 10 threshold 2 Pro 10586 -1511 version! I dont' know why but i will like to know why i'm still in .17? It's because i have the french version of Windows 10 maybe?
    The Answer is: https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-...tml#post491355
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    05 Dec 2015 #133

    Cluster Head said: View Post
    ok thx for the link my friend
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 1,563
    Windows 10 Pro x64 RS 10586.586
       05 Dec 2015 #134

    Shamlan said: View Post
    ok thx for the link my friend
    You're welcome.....!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    05 Dec 2015 #135

    Damn, I love this forum. I did not know its existence but today, it is in my favorite sites . Quick and polished answers. Really I love you!

    My english is not very good but i do my best

    Thanks alot for this wonderful support you offer!




      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    05 Dec 2015 #136

    hi
    my w10 version is .17
    and windows update fails to update KB3122947 twice
    but it's still here
    i mean i have in the list of the update

    but microsoft is doing really its best to kill w10 , 8.1 ,8 and 7
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    05 Dec 2015 #137

    pal2002 said: View Post
    Microsoft is a on a roll with these FAIL updates lately.
    Looks like Microsoft executives put the development of Windows 10 on a pace which is too fast for quality control to keep up.

    If Windows Update does not update, it is perhaps better not to force a manual update, methinks.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    05 Dec 2015 #138

    found this on a random forum and it worked
    you have to run CMD as an admin though: dism /online /add-package /packagepath:C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\c4a1b8896ce9fbfea96c1ee6890d52a5\windows10.0-kb3122947-x64.cab
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    05 Dec 2015 #139

    FrozenCursor said: View Post
    Looks like Microsoft executives put the development of Windows 10 on a pace which is too fast for quality control to keep up.

    If Windows Update does not update, it is perhaps better not to force a manual update, methinks.
    hi
    don't know w10 , i mean don't know if microsoft will retire the last update , and i don't know if w10 will check for update and delete it from the list of available updates

    scandal1981 said: View Post
    found this on a random forum and it worked
    you have to run CMD as an admin though: dism /online /add-package /packagepath:C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\c4a1b8896ce9fbfea96c1ee6890d52a5\windows10.0-kb3122947-x64.cab
    hi
    but should i download the update and after run the command?
    or the command line will download the update and install it?
    thanks
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 9
    Windows 10 Educational 64 bit
       05 Dec 2015 #140

    drugo said: View Post
    hi
    but should i download the update and after run the command?
    or the command line will download the update and install it?
    thanks
    You have to download the update first.
    The command does not download the .cab file for you.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Can't install Win 10 1511 10586 update in Windows Updates and Activation
Hi, I have been trying to install this update for quite some time now, and actually even waited two weeks to see if this problem wasn't going to resolve itself, but apparently, i'm out of luck. It seems that this update fails to install every...
November update (1511) not arriving in Windows Updates and Activation
Hello, This computer specifically is the only one in my house which is not receiving the November update (Threshold 2 or version 1511, whatever you want to call it) When checking for updates in Windows Update, it always says it's up to date. ...
Bug after 1511 update in Graphic Cards
Ihave a dell inspiron 620s computer. AfterWindows 10 1511 big update, icons rearrange to left whenever computerwake up from sleep. It's a matter of driver? If it is, where can Ifind it? I scanned at Intel and it said that no driver needed....
After the update, Occasionally the window button that gets me to All Apps, Power, Settings and File explorer does not work. Neither does clicking on the Action Center Icon in the SYS Tray. To correct the problem I have to reboot. Any ideas on what's...
Hi everyone, I was looking forward to updating my win 10 enterprise edition to the new 1511 update, but so far I've been trying for several days, but nothing has shown as yet. I have tried some of the fixes mentioned in GHACKS ARTICLE, but I've...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:24.
Find Us