Adobe Flash Player Updates for IE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. JohnBurns's Avatar
    Posts : 509
    Windows 10 Version 1909 (Build 18363.815
       #1

    Adobe Flash Player Updates for IE


    Anyone know what's going on with MS Update for Adobe Flash Player for IE? My installed version per Windows Updates is 19.0.0.207 current version is now 19.0.0.226. These are supposed to be updated by MS but haven't been for about a week now.
      My Computer

  2. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 25,568
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #2

    John I have noticed that they're always on the late show, since they started integrating AFP into IE11. And there is no way to update it ourselves<shakes head>.
      My Computers

  3. JohnBurns's Avatar
    Posts : 509
    Windows 10 Version 1909 (Build 18363.815
    Thread Starter
       #3

    Got the update today - installed fine. Thanks Cliff for response.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 46
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       #4

    I just got one as well.
      My Computer

  5. hTconeM9user's Avatar
    Posts : 2,806
    Windows 10 Home (x64) Version 2009 (build 19042.928)
       #5

    JohnBurns said:
    Anyone know what's going on with MS Update for Adobe Flash Player for IE? My installed version per Windows Updates is 19.0.0.207 current version is now 19.0.0.226. These are supposed to be updated by MS but haven't been for about a week now.
    Notified today that

    Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105216)

    Was ready for download and install
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 9
    windows 10
       #6

    Hi I have still (and again !!!) the problem with installing this update (seems that this update KB3105216 is only possible via windows update) not manually as I did for the previous flash update error:
    • Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105216) - Error 0x80004005

    Any help is welcome

    Kind regards

    Al
      My Computer

  7. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 25,568
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #7

    already999 said:
    Hi I have still (and again !!!) the problem with installing this update (seems that this update KB3105216 is only possible via windows update) not manually as I did for the previous flash update error:
    • Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105216) - Error 0x80004005

    Any help is welcome

    Kind regards

    Al
    Try resetting Windows update: Windows Update - Reset in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 382
    Windows 10
       #8

    Cliff S said:
    My PC has been throwing this error every time it tries to update, or when I run "Check for Updates" myself:

    " Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105216) - Error 0x800700c1"

    There isn't much useful info anywhere on the internet (including this forum) regarding the 0x800700c1 error. I ran the Windows Update Reset/Repair .bat file, as instructed by the tutorial, and restarted the P.C.. But it made no difference.

    The big question is, can I "hide" this update, the way we used to be able to do in Windows 7? It's just a Flash security patch. I don't care if it's installed or not. What I don't want is for this Update to just keep sitting there in the holding queue, like it's been doing the past 3 days. I feel that it might end up blocking other updates that might be coming. Thanks for any guidance on how to get this update hidden, or removed.

    -Allen
      My Computer

  9. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 25,568
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #9

    AllenChicago said:
    My PC has been throwing this error every time it tries to update, or when I run "Check for Updates" myself:

    "• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105216) - Error 0x800700c1"

    There isn't much useful info anywhere on the internet (including this forum) regarding the 0x800700c1 error. I ran the Windows Update Reset/Repair .bat file, as instructed by the tutorial, and restarted the P.C.. But it made no difference.

    The big question is, can I "hide" this update, the way we used to be able to do in Windows 7? It's just a Flash security patch. I don't care if it's installed or not. What I don't want is for this Update to just keep sitting there in the holding queue, like it's been doing the past 3 days. I feel that it might end up blocking other updates that might be coming. Thanks for any guidance on how to get this update hidden, or removed.

    -Allen
    Allen, I'm not sure, is this what you're looking for: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/8...dows-10-a.html
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 9
    windows 10
       #10

    Cliff S said:
    Hi Cliff S

    Thanks very much!!! Problem solved.

    Kind regards

    Al
      My Computer


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:06.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums