Activation fails Error code: 0xC004C003

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 558
    Windows 10
       #11

    Just followed the Windows update prompts the first time i upgraded , no issues , it activated no problem . I then downloaded the Windows 64 bit ISO file from Brinks tutorial .

    Rumor has it that Windows can take a few days to activate , didn't know that.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 17,281
    Windows 11 Pro
       #12

    Also I notice you have Kapersky and Malwarebytes. What else do you have running? You should have all those internet condoms disabled, better yet not even installed until you get a good activation.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 558
    Windows 10
       #13

    NavyLCDR said:
    Also I notice you have Kapersky and Malwarebytes. What else do you have running? You should have all those internet condoms disabled, better yet not even installed until you get a good activation.

    I have Kaspersky, Mbam and I use Sandboxie for surfing the web , haven't been infected in many years . I have had these for a long time and never had an issue with activation.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 41
    Windows 10 pro
       #14

    i saw a reddit thread discussing the same issue. Some said Resetting windows will help while some say that their servers are overloaded and can take some time to activate your Copy.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 558
    Windows 10
       #15

    Windows10users said:
    i saw a reddit thread discussing the same issue. Some said Resetting windows will help while some say that their servers are overloaded and can take some time to activate your Copy.


    Thanks , i hope thats the case.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 1,567
    Windows 10 Pro
       #16

    fredc said:
    Thanks , i hope thats the case.
    fredc - If you still have that blocked Win7 product key in there, you MAY be better off stripping it out while you wait for activation. I don't have time to look it up but I'm willing to bet that user NavyLCDR can give you the command line slmgr options that would strip that blocked key out.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 558
    Windows 10
       #17

    Word Man said:
    fredc - If you still have that blocked Win7 product key in there, you MAY be better off stripping it out while you wait for activation. I don't have time to look it up but I'm willing to bet that user NavyLCDR can give you the command line slmgr options that would strip that blocked key out.

    Thanks , i tried some commands already to no avail. I restarted the computer and still no luck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Activation fails Error code: 0xC004C003-screenshot-1-.png   Activation fails Error code: 0xC004C003-screenshot-2-.png  
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 1,567
    Windows 10 Pro
       #18

    fredc said:
    Thanks , i tried some commands already to no avail. I restarted the computer and still no luck.
    How about: slmgr /upk from an elevated command prompt?
    Last edited by Word Man; 21 Aug 2015 at 13:31.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 558
    Windows 10
       #19

    Word Man said:
    How about: slmg /upk from an elevated command prompt?

    Just tried it :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Activation fails Error code: 0xC004C003-screenshot-3-.png  
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 1,567
    Windows 10 Pro
       #20

    fredc said:
    Just tried it :
    Sorry, my bad typo, should have read: slmgr /upk

    Corrected type in prior post.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:04.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums