My PC suddenly says its not activated

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Superfly's Avatar
    Posts : 3,328
       #41

    reddwarf4ever said:
    So now I have a clean install and windows is activated, what are my steps to find out why my original windows install wasn’t activated......

    I await instructions........

    and apart from checking activation, I do everything else as per your suggestions......will in future check validated once a month.......
    I wish I could hands-on your PC .... it's a bit difficult explaining stuff...
      My Computer

  2. reddwarf4ever's Avatar
    Posts : 1,234
    windows 10 PRO
    Thread Starter
       #42

    Superfly said:
    I wish I could hands-on your PC .... it's a bit difficult explaining stuff...
    I am very familiar with pc procedures and can follow instructions, depends on how difficult it is for you to put into words, but would appreciate some help, thanks

    is there the possibility of using team viewer ?
    Last edited by reddwarf4ever; 19 Mar 2020 at 12:59.
      My Computer

  3. Superfly's Avatar
    Posts : 3,328
       #43

    reddwarf4ever said:
    I am very familiar with pc procedures and can follow instructions, depends on how difficult it is for you to put into words, but would appreciate some help, thanks
    Hmmm K let's give it a go .... are you in an unactivated state?
      My Computer

  4. reddwarf4ever's Avatar
    Posts : 1,234
    windows 10 PRO
    Thread Starter
       #44

    Yes I am ..? Is tomorrow good for you ? All you need is my team viewer I.D.and password, as I understand it.....
      My Computer

  5. Superfly's Avatar
    Posts : 3,328
       #45

    reddwarf4ever said:
    Yes I am ..? Is tomorrow good for you ? All you need is my team viewer I.D.and password, as I understand it.....
    I would like a team effort.. those online must chime in...

    Last I heard we were sfc from PE... any luck wth that?
      My Computer

  6. Porthos's Avatar
    Posts : 881
    Win 10
       #46

    reddwarf4ever said:
    So now I have a clean install and windows is activated, what are my steps to find out why my original windows install wasn’t activated......

    I await instructions........

    and apart from checking activation, I do everything else as per your suggestions......will in future check validated once a month.......
    So you have a clean install and is activated?
    Why are we on about what happened on the old install? It was most likely damaged.
      My Computers

  7. Superfly's Avatar
    Posts : 3,328
       #47

    Porthos said:
    So you have a clean install and is activated?
    Why are we on about what happened on the old install? It was most likely damaged.

    Educational ...? and yep...Definitely damaged
      My Computer

  8. reddwarf4ever's Avatar
    Posts : 1,234
    windows 10 PRO
    Thread Starter
       #48

    Superfly said:
    I would like a team effort.. those online must chime in...

    Last I heard we were sfc from PE... any luck wth that?
    The SFC at boot was unsuccessful, think I posted the results
      My Computer

  9. Superfly's Avatar
    Posts : 3,328
       #49

    reddwarf4ever said:
    The SFC at boot was unsuccessful, think I posted the results

    I need screenshots - I have the attention span of a gnat.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 264
    Windows 10
       #50

    This thread should be marked as solved. THe previous installation was obviously corrupted.
      My Computer


 
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:18.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums