When is the Spring Upgrade?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. dencal's Avatar
    Posts : 3,027
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       #31

    Bree said:
    Can't get more cautious than running a clone of my main machine as a virtual machine....

    Attachment 275233

    ...should be plenty of time before an official release towards the end of May to see if it's safe to put on a real machine.
    My post #28 is an officially released Update.....Don't think they would risk borking an M$ Surface Pro 4..
      My Computers

  2. Bree's Avatar
    Posts : 18,694
    10 Home x64 (20H2) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       #32

    dencal said:
    My post #28 is officially released Update.

    For Insiders, yes it's an official release. Is your Surface Pro 4 in the Release Preview ring? I was referring to the official public release. If 2004 follows the same pattern as 1903 then I would expect that some time in the second half of May, maybe the 3rd Tuesday as it was for 1903.
      My Computers

  3. dencal's Avatar
    Posts : 3,027
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       #33

    Bree said:
    For Insiders, yes it's an official release. Is your Surface Pro 4 in the Release Preview ring? I was referring to the official public release. If 2004 follows the same pattern as 1903 then I would expect that some time in the second half of May, maybe the 3rd Tuesday as it was for 1903.
    My Surface Pro 4 has always been RTM...never had Insider installed.
    See post #26.Ö. confirmation "Updated".
      My Computers

  4. Bree's Avatar
    Posts : 18,694
    10 Home x64 (20H2) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       #34

    dencal said:
    My Surface Pro 4 has always been RTM...never had Insider installed.
    That's really odd, it's only supposed to be offered on the Release Preview ring at present.

    Microsoft said:
    Please note that the May 2020 Update will only get pushed automatically to a subset of Windows Insiders in the Release Preview ring at first.
    Windows 10 May 2020 Update 20H1 RP build 19041.207 - April 16
      My Computers

  5. jamis's Avatar
    Posts : 465
    Windows10 Home 64 bit v. 2004 bld. 19041.867
       #35

    Gotta remember to pause updates in May, June, & maybe July. Or will it be offered as an optional update like v.1909 is now? Yes, Iím still doing Father/Son images after every CU.
      My Computer

  6. cereberus's Avatar
    Posts : 12,013
    Windows10
       #36

    Bree said:
    That's really odd, it's only supposed to be offered on the Release Preview ring at present.

    Windows 10 May 2020 Update 20H1 RP build 19041.207 - April 16
    But you can still get it as an optional update by clicking update now.
      My Computer

  7. Danielx64's Avatar
    Posts : 74
    Windows 10 Pro
       #37

    Sorry but I bet that machine is on insiders on release preview ring.
      My Computer

  8. dencal's Avatar
    Posts : 3,027
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       #38

    Danielx64 said:
    Sorry but I bet that machine is on insiders on release preview ring.
    Does my post #28 state that it is an Insider version?
    If you are an Insider type winver and see the difference....as below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails When is the Spring Upgrade?-win1.jpg  
      My Computers

  9. TV2's Avatar
    TV2
    Posts : 1,771
    W10 Pro 20H2
    Thread Starter
       #39

    Is that your Winver results?
      My Computers

  10. dencal's Avatar
    Posts : 3,027
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       #40

    tv2 said:
    is that your winver results?
    yes....post 28
      My Computers


 
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:58.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums