Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Sep 2014
    Posts : 92
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       29 Jun 2015 #1

    I keep Getting a Notification to Get Insider Builds


    The settings need attention? I have no idea how to fix this??
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2.    29 Jun 2015 #2

    Gary said: View Post
    The settings need attention? I have no idea how to fix this??
    If you go to Settings/Update and security/Windows Update/Advanced Options, is there a 'Fix me' box under Get Insider Builds?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Sep 2014
    Posts : 92
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       29 Jun 2015 #3

    Yes I tried that, I also added The Insider hub but I still am getting this notification.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Sep 2014
    Posts : 92
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       29 Jun 2015 #4

    When I click that this is what I get. I do not want to do what the popup says!
    To me this is an Oxymoron.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stop.PNG 
Views:	57 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	22783
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Dec 2013
    England
    Posts : 839
    Windows IP 15014Windows 14393.693
       29 Jun 2015 #5

    Gary said: View Post
    When I click that this is what I get. I do not want to do what the popup says!
    To me this is an Oxymoron.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stop.PNG 
Views:	57 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	22783
    I get my arm twisted, no, Thanks.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture 100.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	22788
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Sep 2014
    Posts : 2,923
    Windows 10 Pro
       29 Jun 2015 #6

    brummyfan said: View Post
    I get my arm twisted, no, Thanks.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture 100.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	22788
    Whether you like it or not, you *have* to connect your device to your Microsoft Account if you want to keep getting insider builds. At lest automatically. You may still be able to download and upgrade with iso's created from esd's, but we don't know for sure.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Mar 2015
    Posts : 616
    Windows 10
       30 Jun 2015 #7

    Mystere said: View Post
    Whether you like it or not, you *have* to connect your device to your Microsoft Account if you want to keep getting insider builds. At lest automatically. You may still be able to download and upgrade with iso's created from esd's, but we don't know for sure.
    Besides when the "final" build comes out you'll have to be connected via your MS account anyway. Why not start now?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Sep 2014
    Posts : 92
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       30 Jun 2015 #8

    I am connected with my MS account and always have been.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Sep 2014
    Posts : 92
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       30 Jun 2015 #9

    Something must have went wrong with the update. I have tried everything I can. I am going back to 10130 and start over.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Apr 2014
    Posts : 599
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview (14971)
       30 Jun 2015 #10

    Gary said: View Post
    When I click that this is what I get. I do not want to do what the popup says!
    To me this is an Oxymoron.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stop.PNG 
Views:	57 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	22783
    It's broken - I get the same thing. It says you need to do something to continue receiving builds - click this Fix Me button. And when you do, it tells you how to STOP receiving builds. And there's no way out of the circle. Did you install the Insider Hub App? I think that has something to do with it, though I don't see how it could...
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Stop insider builds
Need help. In build 162 I have stop insider builds in windows update advanced settings. How to I change that to receive insider builds. Henry
Windows Insider
Insider Notification - Build 10240
Hi there I see on the notification screen there is now a message saying how long you've been part of the Insider program. Cheers jimbo
Windows Insider
Solved Get Insider Builds Notification
I keep getting messages that Insider Builds needs attention. Also my "Fast" track update box always goes back to slow. I had to do the ISO to get 10147, what must I do to get the new version updates when they are released. Is there something...
Windows Insider
Strangeness with 'getting insider builds'
I just got a pop up message telling me I had to fix something regarding getting Insider builds. When I go to Updates/Advanced options, down where you would normally select which ring you want to be in, it says "Your Microsoft account requires...
Windows Insider
OK, a serious timing question about Insider builds.
We now know July 29th will be the expected release date of Windows 10 which seems to include hard copies being available. What I am interested in is to determine the Insider timetable from this point forward. For instance, if someone was to have...
Windows Insider
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:26.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums