Windows 10: Feedback results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  1. Posts : 1,974
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       02 Sep 2016 #1

    Feedback results


    This is a forum devoted to sorting out bugs and making suggestions to improve the O/S.
    Yet no statistics have as yet been posted as to what contributions members are proud to have made.
    I`ll start the ball rolling....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails feedback.PNG  
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 1,974
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
    Thread Starter
       04 Sep 2016 #2

    Puzzled and bemused....What purpose is the release of Insider O/S,s by Microsoft other than hoping for FEEDBACK by those participating.

    Yet not one response on the subject.

    Can only assume the average Insider is afraid of missing out on anything new, or are only interested in what they can or cannot do with the latest O/S purely from a personal point of view.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    04 Sep 2016 #3

    I just noticed this thread so I've not had a chance to reply. But I do send feedback, not as much as you do but I do.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 1,974
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
    Thread Starter
       04 Sep 2016 #4

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    I just noticed this thread so I've not had a chance to reply. But I do send feedback, not as much as you do but I do.
    Nice to hear from a real interested Insider participant....from an M$ perspective you are a valuable asset.
    Its not the amount of feedback that's important....its the interest in sorting out bugs and constructive suggestions to its future direction.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    04 Sep 2016 #5

    This is my feedback stats.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	feedback.JPG 
Views:	46 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	99902
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 1,974
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
    Thread Starter
       05 Sep 2016 #6

    Winuser said: View Post
    This is my feedback stats.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	feedback.JPG 
Views:	46 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	99902
    Terrific upvotes on your feedback per cent wise....knocks mine into a cocked hat.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    10 Sep 2016 #7

    I'm just glad that MS is allowing us to help make Windows 10 the best OS ever. The way I see it is, without our feedback how is MS going to know what needs to be fixed, improved or added. I'm surprised that more Insiders haven't responded to this post.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    10 Sep 2016 #8

    I wonder just how many insiders are left. It seems that from the threads that announce the new builds there are a lot fewer members posting findings, etc. So seeing very little input here is no surprise to me.

    I suspect there is a large base of insiders but you couldn't tell it from here.

    Jeff
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 3,238
    Win10 Home and Pro, Win10 Insider Preview, Win7 Home, Linux Mint
       10 Sep 2016 #9

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    I wonder just how many insiders are left. It seems that from the threads that announce the new builds there are a lot fewer members posting findings, etc. So seeing very little input here is no surprise to me.

    I suspect there is a large base of insiders but you couldn't tell it from here.

    Jeff
    Personally I think many are posting in the Windows 10 News section rather than in the Windows Insider section. And it could be the confusion that is apparent in many postings between the RTM/Released version and the Insider Preview version.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    10 Sep 2016 #10

    Berton said: View Post
    Personally I think many are posting in the Windows 10 News section rather than in the Windows Insider section. And it could be the confusion that is apparent in many postings between the RTM/Released version and the Insider Preview version.
    Could be but the level of posts for insider builds were in the news section before and the participation was much higher.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Related Threads
Windows 10 Redstone: New ‘Feedback Hub’ merges Insider and Feedback apps Read more: http://www.winbeta.org/news/windows-10-redstone-microsoft-merges-insider-feedback-apps
Hi folks. New to forum :-). Yesterday I upgraded two Dell laptops and my desktop machine to Windows 10. I am really liking it so far. But I have two things I can't seem to resolve: 1. Search - On my two Dell laptops if I search for, say, User...
Hello ... I have problem with Cortana search results. When i give her voice command, she answering my question by voice but not showing results. here's the Screenshoot 49807
Just a reminder: it's great to post on this forum, but please submit problems to the Windows Feedback app, too. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/7054-feedback-send-microsoft-windows-10-a.html Even better, do a quick search and upvote someone...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:14.
Find Us