1.    15 Aug 2016 #1

    Win 10 mobile insider - stuck on 10.0.10586.420


    Hey ho, for some reason I havent been able to get any new updates via win10 mobile insider (Lumia 920) since the last january or so.

    Tried to seek out information whats going on regarding this but 0 help. Have they released "manual installment" for this somehow or am i stuck with this till kingdom comes?

    br, Beehoo
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Oct 2013
    A Finnish ex-pat in Germany
    Posts : 9,520
    Windows 10 Pro
       15 Aug 2016 #2

    batlhilz said: View Post
    Hey ho, for some reason I havent been able to get any new updates via win10 mobile insider (Lumia 920) since the last january or so.

    Tried to seek out information whats going on regarding this but 0 help. Have they released "manual installment" for this somehow or am i stuck with this till kingdom comes?

    br, Beehoo
    Moi Beehoo!

    I have the same issue with Lumia 925, or rather we both have tool old phones: Lumia 920 and 925 are not supported, 10586 is the last Windows 10 build possible to install on these phones.

    Supported phones for Windows*10 Mobile Insider Preview

    Kari
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3.    15 Aug 2016 #3

    thanks Kari once again, didnt even crossed my mind theyve switched that stuff all around and not supported anymore. doh.

    now i need to find a way to return to 8.1 then, just for funzies. this version drains the battery like no tomorrow
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Oct 2013
    A Finnish ex-pat in Germany
    Posts : 9,520
    Windows 10 Pro
       15 Aug 2016 #4

    batlhilz said: View Post
    thanks Kari once again, didnt even crossed my mind theyve switched that stuff all around and not supported anymore. doh.

    now i need to find a way to return to 8.1 then, just for funzies. this version drains the battery like no tomorrow
    Yeah. I've posted here in other threads about that, with screenshots. My 925 uses a bit under 2% per hour when running 8.1, 10 to 20% per hour running 10 Mobile 10586. Charging every other night with 8.1, 3 times a day using 10

    See this post for example: Mobile Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10166 - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums

    Kari
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Oct 2013
    Texas
    Posts : 7,530
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       15 Aug 2016 #5

    batlhilz said: View Post
    thanks Kari once again, didnt even crossed my mind theyve switched that stuff all around and not supported anymore. doh.

    now i need to find a way to return to 8.1 then, just for funzies. this version drains the battery like no tomorrow
    You can use this link to roll back
    Windows Device Recovery Tool - Recover Windows 10 Mobile Phone - Windows 10 Forums[1]=Windows%20Phone%2010
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Mobile Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.164
Windows 10 Mobile build 10586.164 is now live for WindowsInsiders in the Slow and Release Preview rings. 707269238398947328 How to Update to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Builds for Phones
Windows 10 News
Mobile Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.122
Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.122 is now available for Windows Insiders in the Slow and Release Preview rings. 705091449893703681 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.122 | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Mobile Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.63
685579851160408064 Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.63 - The latest update is similar to cumulative updates and does not bring any new features. However, the update is expected to bring some bug fixes, as well as some under the hood changes. ...
Windows 10 News
Mobile Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586
667788240343035904 667100737957183488 667102048412913664
Windows 10 News
Mobile Soon - RTM Windows 10 Mobile Insider Build 10586.11
Seen Today! Very first shoot: 10.0.10586.11.th2_release.151112-1900 48822 48823 ;)
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:21.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums