Windows 10: Build 10061

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 14,404
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       19 Apr 2015 #61

    Roger said: View Post
    tolja!!!!!!!!!!!!
    pthpththththththhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

    And all this time I though he was a gal. Knocks our number of females down a wee bit, then.

    Ummm, why he be wearin' a girly face!?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 16,494
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       19 Apr 2015 #62

    Wynona said: View Post
    pthpththththththhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

    And all this time I though he was a gal. Knocks our number of females down a wee bit, then.

    Ummm, why he be wearin' a girly face!?
    He just likes girls...
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 14,404
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       19 Apr 2015 #63

    Chuck38 said: View Post
    He just likes girls...
    Oh, OK. Stands to reason, since he's a guy . . . Jake. From State Farm.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    19 Apr 2015 #64

    Wynona said: View Post
    Oh, OK. Stands to reason, since he's a guy . . . Jake. From State Farm.
    He gotta girly face cause he don' wanta be hung like a man.................
    since he's been outted I say hang him................
    Wynona, you gotta lasso? .............we could hang him with that!!!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 14,404
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       19 Apr 2015 #65

    Roger said: View Post
    He gotta girly face cause he don' wanta be hung like a man.................
    since he's been outted I say hang him................
    Wynona, you gotta lasso? .............we could hang him with that!!!
    Gittin' a tad bit violent, are we? Ain't no TP worth throwin' a guy unner da bus!

    'Sides, he should be skeered 'nuff to pass over the 10061 bits to us by now.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    19 Apr 2015 #66

    Wynona said: View Post
    Gittin' a tad bit violent, are we? Ain't no TP worth throwin' a guy unner da bus!

    'Sides, he should be skeered 'nuff to pass over the 10061 bits to us by now.
    I say "git it" or string him up!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    19 Apr 2015 #67

    Boy some folks are sure getting a little violent just because a new build hasn't been release for a week or two. . .oh well no big deal. As to being whatever I am (a guy for the past 70 years) I like using the pretty faces of women for my Avatar I figure it would be better then having folks look at my old and nasty 70 year old mog. . .. And, yes it was a surprise to me when just playing around I was able to put 10061 (hope that's right) on a $179.00 2 in 1 cheap Walmart laptop (bought just to play around with).
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    19 Apr 2015 #68

    Lee said: View Post
    Boy some folks are sure getting a little violent just because a new build hasn't been release for a week or two. . .oh well no big deal. As to being whatever I am (a guy for the past 70 years) I like using the pretty faces of women for my Avatar I figure it would be better then having folks look at my old and nasty 70 year old mog. . .. And, yes it was a surprise to me when just playing around I was able to put 10061 (hope that's right) on a $179.00 2 in 1 cheap Walmart laptop (bought just to play around with).
    Now that avatar is you. She was hotlips at that. It get's my attention. We are impatience. When it comes to updates. Same applies to me. Come on MS roll it out.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 92
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       19 Apr 2015 #69

    Lee said: View Post
    Boy some folks are sure getting a little violent just because a new build hasn't been release for a week or two. . .oh well no big deal. As to being whatever I am (a guy for the past 70 years) I like using the pretty faces of women for my Avatar I figure it would be better then having folks look at my old and nasty 70 year old mog. . .. And, yes it was a surprise to me when just playing around I was able to put 10061 (hope that's right) on a $179.00 2 in 1 cheap Walmart laptop (bought just to play around with).
    Gee you are older than me. All this time I thought you were a female type human.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 14,404
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       19 Apr 2015 #70

    Lee said: View Post
    Boy some folks are sure getting a little violent just because a new build hasn't been release for a week or two. . .oh well no big deal. As to being whatever I am (a guy for the past 70 years) I like using the pretty faces of women for my Avatar I figure it would be better then having folks look at my old and nasty 70 year old mog. . .. And, yes it was a surprise to me when just playing around I was able to put 10061 (hope that's right) on a $179.00 2 in 1 cheap Walmart laptop (bought just to play around with).
    Good to hear from you, Lee and know what ya is! Yeah, I didn't wanna string ya up; I don't even want to put 10061 on my machine because it's probably too close to the next drop and I don't want to go through putting 10049 back on!

    I hope you've had as much fun reading (although we may have to tie Roger up with my lasso) our playing around as much as I did.

    And that's why I have StarFerret's picture up instead of my old and worn out 77-year-old face. With a name like Wynona, I'd best be a gal.

    BTW, look at the lower right corner of your screen and see what it says for the Build.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Windows 10 build 10061 and ESS in Installation and Upgrade
Hi All, It seems Windows 10 build 10061 and ESET Smart Security is not compatible yet. It installs to a point and then I get 'rolling back action' :( I was wondering if anyone actually got ESS to work by turning off something or making a...
Hi there The activation warning appears after running build 10061 (enterprise). The enterprise key doesn't work --get message saying "Generic key cannot be used to activate windows). It takes a while before the activate windows message appears...
Win10 build 10061 Impressions in Windows Insider
- I'm honestly still not sure if my Build 10061 is buggered-up or not. 17509 - "fbl_impressive professional 10061" downloaded and installed build 10061 on my machine. Now a new update called "(TWS) fbl_impressive professional 10066" refuses to...
'People App' - Build 10061 in Software and Apps
Has anyone got the People App in Build 10061 working with an MS Account? I could create new contacts with a local account but, with an MS account, the app opens then closes within seconds! Mind you, there is something wrong with the People App...
Build 10061 is out! in Windows Insider
Downloading now! 17439
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:03.
Find Us