I am still trying to find the build 10049 .iso

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Charlie's Avatar
    Posts : 719
    win 7 dual boot / 10
       #21

    whs said:
    On Foxit you have to have the 'hand', else it won't start (e.g. with the arrow pointer). But here is the direct YouTube link:

    ESD to ISO Conversion - YouTube
    Thanks for all this whs. It kinda takes out all the stumbling blocks that trip me up. Giving this a try next time the fast ring spins. Charlie
      My Computer

  2. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 26,099
    Windows 10 1909 Build 18363.657
       #22

    Charlie said:
    Thanks for all this whs. It kinda takes out all the stumbling blocks that trip me up. Giving this a try next time the fast ring spins. Charlie
    You is absolutely right about the stumbling blocks, Charlie! I could never figure out just how to do it, and whs makes it simple!
      My Computer

  3. Charlie's Avatar
    Posts : 719
    win 7 dual boot / 10
       #23

    Wynona said:
    You is absolutely right about the stumbling blocks, Charlie! I could never figure out just how to do it, and whs makes it simple!
    Right Wynona, Come on now you are one of the stars here on 10Forums. Don't try and fool old Charlie.
      My Computer

  4. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 26,099
    Windows 10 1909 Build 18363.657
       #24

    Charlie said:
    Right Wynona, Come on now you are one of the stars here on 10Forums. Don't try and fool old Charlie.
    Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, I gots Charlie believin' I is a guru!
      My Computer

  5. Charlie's Avatar
    Posts : 719
    win 7 dual boot / 10
       #25

    Wynona said:
    Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, I gots Charlie believin' I is a guru!
    Of course, Well smarter than your average bear
      My Computer

  6. meebers's Avatar
    Posts : 1,172
    W10 1909 & W10 Insider
       #26

    OK, just need some clarification.

    Is there an updated ESDtoISO conversion file? When I started the conversion, only 2 options were available, 1 or 2. WHS had 4 options on his tutorial. The script file was called EsdtoIso (Windows Command Script) rather than "Command"

    Tried to find the .esd file on my computer showing the 10049 file. Unless I missed it, the only esd file I could find was C:\RecoveryImage\install.esd Was expecting the whole long file name?

    When you download the esd to iso file, you have to unzip it first before you move in the .esd file. noob?

    I ran it thru the conversion and the resulting iso file had the 10049 in the title. ESD=2.4G ISO=3.5G
      My Computers



  7. Posts : 803
    10 Pro Preview x64
       #27

    meebers said:
    OK, just need some clarification.

    Is there an updated ESDtoISO conversion file? .
    The best tutorial to follow IMO is here: ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File - Windows 10 Forums

    There are hundreds of ESDtoISO converters you can download if you google but it may be easier to take it from the tutorial - Kari has taken out the pointless options from the script.

    The .esd does not have the version in the file name but you can check the date by right clicking and looking at the properties. Better yet, follow the tutorial.
      My Computer

  8. meebers's Avatar
    Posts : 1,172
    W10 1909 & W10 Insider
       #28

    adamf said:
    The best tutorial to follow IMO is here: ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File - Windows 10 Forums

    There are hundreds of ESDtoISO converters you can download if you google but it may be easier to take it from the tutorial - Kari has taken out the pointless options from the script.

    The .esd does not have the version in the file name but you can check the date by right clicking and looking at the properties. Better yet, follow the tutorial.
    Tx, noticed on the linked tutorial you mentioned, that it also had only 2 options 1 or 2, guessing he took off 3 and 4. Checked the properties on the install.esd, it was created on 3/14, modified 3/30. I am in no way saying that tutorial is not great, it is, but IMO, I can easily understand the turorial WHS set up.
      My Computers

  9. whs's Avatar
    whs
    Posts : 1,935
    Windows 7
    Thread Starter
       #29

    I can easily understand the turorial WHS set up.
    Kari has agreed to put my video and a reference into his tutorial. Thus you have both versions. There was no need to put out 2 'competitive' tutorials.

    Kari is always very comprehensive and I am more bare bones. Matter of style.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 803
    10 Pro Preview x64
       #30

    and crediting the authors of course
      My Computer


 

Related Threads
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:08.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums