Windows 10: New Discoveries

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1.    25 Apr 2016 #21

    Did anybody check Start menu in some detail ?
    Settings > Personalization > Choose which folders appear On Start.
    Settings > Personalization > Use Start full screen (Hipsy Gipsy should like that one).
    3 lines at the left top of Start menu open left side so text for all items there shows instead of icons only.

    Start List - Add or Remove Folders in Windows 10

    Start Full-screen - Turn On or Off in Windows 10
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2.    25 Apr 2016 #22

    CountMike said: View Post
    Did anybody check Start menu in some detail ?
    Settings > Personalization > Choose which folders appear On Start.
    Settings > Personalization > Use Start full screen (Hipsy Gipsy should like that one).
    3 lines at the left top of Start menu open left side so text for all items there shows instead of icons only.

    Start List - Add or Remove Folders in Windows 10

    Start Full-screen - Turn On or Off in Windows 10
    Ok, somebody that added those two links, confess now.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 12,158
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       25 Apr 2016 #23

    CountMike said: View Post
    Ok, somebody that added those two links, confess now.
    It were StarFerret. She just got back from Serbia. UPS just delivered her inside her suitcase.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 18,219
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 15042
       25 Apr 2016 #24

    CountMike said: View Post
    Ok, somebody that added those two links, confess now.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5.    25 Apr 2016 #25

    Brink said: View Post
    Should have known it, beam me down Scotty !!!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6.    25 Apr 2016 #26

    Brink said: View Post
    CountMike said: View Post
    Should have known it, beam me down Scotty !!!

    good you noticed!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7.    25 Apr 2016 #27

    Storage section (in Settings / system etc. apps /Storage got checkmark option to delete stuff.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016_04_25_20_53_152.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	76703Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016_04_25_20_52_341.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	76702
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. Slartybart's Avatar
    Posts : 3,506
    Win_8.1-Pro, Win_10.1607-Pro, Mint_17.3
       25 Apr 2016 #28

    CountMike said: View Post
    Command.com doesn't start from Run any more. It doesn't even exist as a file.
    Oooops, it's cmd.exe now.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9.    25 Apr 2016 #29

    AndreTen said: View Post
    Storage section (in Settings / system etc. apps /Storage got checkmark option to delete stuff.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016_04_25_20_53_152.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	76703Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016_04_25_20_52_341.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	76702
    That cleaning up thingy doesn't work very good, it took half an hour and didn't finish but once they get it working may be a move in good direction. God mode still rules.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10.    25 Apr 2016 #30

    CountMike said: View Post
    That cleaning up thingy doesn't work very good, it took half an hour and didn't finish but once they get it working may be a move in good direction. God mode still rules.
    Agree. I'm still using disk clean up. Just pointed it out.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums