Discuss new Windows 10 build 9926

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. BunnyJ's Avatar
    Posts : 22,727
    Windows 10 Home x64
    Thread Starter
       #11

    I'm all set with that update.. just waiting now for the update and for Erin to get up.. Scala can't wait to go over and play with his brother.
      My Computer

  2. LittleJay's Avatar
    Posts : 9,647
    W10 Pro, W10 Home
       #12

    BunnyJ said:
    Still no update found.. 1/23/2015 Time: 8:30AM US Eastern..

    I'll keep looking and if anyone finds it post here please.

    TIA
    Jeff :)
    Good morning Jeff. I just looked at this thread and was wondering; is the new coming out today for sure, or are you just assuming it will? I haven't read any news about, so that's why I'm asking. Thanks!
      My Computer

  3. BunnyJ's Avatar
    Posts : 22,727
    Windows 10 Home x64
    Thread Starter
       #13

    LittleJay said:
    BunnyJ said:
    Still no update found.. 1/23/2015 Time: 8:30AM US Eastern..

    I'll keep looking and if anyone finds it post here please.

    TIA
    Jeff :)
    Good morning Jeff. I just looked at this thread and was wondering; is the new coming out today for sure, or are you just assuming it will? I haven't read any news about, so that's why I'm asking. Thanks!
    I saw a post here or elsewhere it claimed that the update would come as soon as today. Right now I'm not going to hold my breath but it would be nice if it did come out today. Heck, Tuesday would be nice.

    I JUST WANT IT!!
      My Computer

  4. LittleJay's Avatar
    Posts : 9,647
    W10 Pro, W10 Home
       #14

    BunnyJ said:
    LittleJay said:
    BunnyJ said:
    Still no update found.. 1/23/2015 Time: 8:30AM US Eastern..

    I'll keep looking and if anyone finds it post here please.

    TIA
    Jeff :)
    Good morning Jeff. I just looked at this thread and was wondering; is the new coming out today for sure, or are you just assuming it will? I haven't read any news about, so that's why I'm asking. Thanks!
    I saw a post here or elsewhere it claimed that the update would come as soon as today. Right now I'm not going to hold my breath but it would be nice if it did come out today. Heck, Tuesday would be nice.

    I JUST WANT IT!!
    Alrighty then! Thanks for the reply mate. I was thinking next Tuesday, as that seems to be the day most updates come out from MS, but hopefully it will be today!!!
      My Computer

  5. BunnyJ's Avatar
    Posts : 22,727
    Windows 10 Home x64
    Thread Starter
       #15

    LittleJay said:
    BunnyJ said:
    LittleJay said:
    BunnyJ said:
    Still no update found.. 1/23/2015 Time: 8:30AM US Eastern..

    I'll keep looking and if anyone finds it post here please.

    TIA
    Jeff :)
    Good morning Jeff. I just looked at this thread and was wondering; is the new coming out today for sure, or are you just assuming it will? I haven't read any news about, so that's why I'm asking. Thanks!
    I saw a post here or elsewhere it claimed that the update would come as soon as today. Right now I'm not going to hold my breath but it would be nice if it did come out today. Heck, Tuesday would be nice.

    I JUST WANT IT!!
    Alrighty then! Thanks for the reply mate. I was thinking next Tuesday, as that seems to be the day most updates come out from MS, but hopefully it will be today!!!
    I would think that by now MS is ready to let the new build download to begin. Right now I just want it but they might be waiting for update Tuesday.

    Jeff
      My Computer

  6. Dave44's Avatar
    Posts : 1,147
    Windows 10 Pro
       #16

    BunnyJ said:
    LittleJay said:
    BunnyJ said:
    LittleJay said:
    BunnyJ said:
    Still no update found.. 1/23/2015 Time: 8:30AM US Eastern..

    I'll keep looking and if anyone finds it post here please.

    TIA
    Jeff :)
    Good morning Jeff. I just looked at this thread and was wondering; is the new coming out today for sure, or are you just assuming it will? I haven't read any news about, so that's why I'm asking. Thanks!
    I saw a post here or elsewhere it claimed that the update would come as soon as today. Right now I'm not going to hold my breath but it would be nice if it did come out today. Heck, Tuesday would be nice.

    I JUST WANT IT!!
    Alrighty then! Thanks for the reply mate. I was thinking next Tuesday, as that seems to be the day most updates come out from MS, but hopefully it will be today!!!
    I would think that by now MS is ready to let the new build download to begin. Right now I just want it but they might be waiting for update Tuesday.

    Jeff
    all ready had that for January Jeff I believe Paul Thurrott source will be correct about today we all want to try it out we should be to very soon
      My Computer

  7. Dave44's Avatar
    Posts : 1,147
    Windows 10 Pro
       #17

    Gabriel Aul@GabeAul 58s58 seconds ago Hey #WindowsInsiders, who wants a new build today?

    it coming :)
      My Computer

  8. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 18,799
    Mint 20.1
       #18

    Down loading NOW at 12:10 PM CST.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 109
    Windows 10 Pro
       #19

    Check this out Download Windows 10 Technical Preview ISO - Microsoft Windows I think they are just uploading the ISO`s
      My Computer

  10. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 15,077
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #20

    It's here, downloading now

    Discuss new Windows 10 build 9926-its-here.png

    Getting the iso too
      My Computers


 
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:14.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums