Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    06 Jan 2016 #21
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 3,788
    10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
    I couldn't tell as passwords are hashed and encrypted.
    I certainly hope they are (it was only a joke).

    I checked it in the Guardian though and look - you can see them amongst all the 0 and 1 with a magnifying glass apparently...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	myPassword.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	283.9 KB 
ID:	57365
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    08 Jan 2016 #22
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 9,463
    Windows 10 Professional

    Quote Originally Posted by simrick View Post
    ......I am interested in the OS they are doing - have you messed with that at all?
    Can't say I'm impressed!
    Buggy as heck on Android!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	one.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	363.7 KB 
ID:	57616
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    08 Jan 2016 #23
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 39,791
    Windows10Pro 64Bit

    Quote Originally Posted by lx07 View Post
    Really, no, I can't wait.

    I picked up the idea of using extensions to save passwords from you in some other thread about AV you were involved in.

    It would be nice if it worked in Edge also as otherwise my password will end up being "PaSSw0rd" yet again....

    It would be interesting if @z3r010 mentioned how many people use "Password123" (or similar) as their password in this forum.

    My bet is that many more than zero people do (and no, mine isn't anything like it)
    I use a program called RoboForm which keeps all my passwords, as I have at least a hundred different ones. Been using RoboForm for years. Its not a free app thou. One of its features is it can generate a password for you to use and save for any site.
    If you don't want to make up one yourself. But edge does not support extensions .....yet. So I have no use for edge till it does.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  4.    08 Jan 2016 #24
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Arnold, MD
    Posts : 29,554
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMike65 View Post
    I use a program called RoboForm which keeps all my passwords, as I have at least a hundred different ones. Been using RoboForm for years. Its not a free app thou. One of its features is it can generate a password for you to use and save for any site.
    If you don't want to make up one yourself. But edge does not support extensions .....yet. So I have no use for edge till it does.
    Mike, I use LastPass (free), and it, too, can gen and save scrambled passwords. Just a matter of choice (which translates "sanity"). on the Edge-no-extensions bit.... without support, it's just a toy to me.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    08 Jan 2016 #25
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Penn's Woods
    Posts : 1,263
    Windows 10 Home

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMike65 View Post
    I use a program called RoboForm which keeps all my passwords, as I have at least a hundred different ones. Been using RoboForm for years. Its not a free app thou. One of its features is it can generate a password for you to use and save for any site.
    If you don't want to make up one yourself. But edge does not support extensions .....yet. So I have no use for edge till it does.
    Exactly the same in my case - have both Desktop & ToGo versions - won't use a browser much if RoboForm can't be plugged into it.

    Anyways, not loading that or any other software on my WI partition as of yet. Waiting for the next build to drop as I have a few bugs and would like to see if they begin getting resolution in the promised more frequent build cycle.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    08 Jan 2016 #26
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 12,931
    W10Prox64

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    Can't say I'm impressed!
    Buggy as heck on Android!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	one.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	363.7 KB 
ID:	57616
    Oh man, that's too bad! I was really excited for this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by f14tomcat View Post
    Mike, I use LastPass (free), and it, too, can gen and save scrambled passwords. Just a matter of choice (which translates "sanity"). on the Edge-no-extensions bit.... without support, it's just a toy to me.
    LastPass here too. It's the best.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    08 Jan 2016 #27
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 138
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit BETA

    Quote Originally Posted by simrick View Post
    Oh man, that's too bad! I was really excited for this one.



    LastPass here too. It's the best.
    Lastpass is the best, agree. Have you seen this? Troy Hunt: LogMeIn now owns LastPass s how to migrate to 1Password
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    08 Jan 2016 #28
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 12,931
    W10Prox64

    Quote Originally Posted by DoItJust View Post
    Lastpass is the best, agree. Have you seen this? Troy Hunt: LogMeIn now owns LastPass s how to migrate to 1Password
    No, that's news to me. Hopefully I won't be leaving because I love the service.

    Edit: nvrmd - I see - Oct last year...where have I been? LOL
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Microsoft starts internal development of Windows 10 ‘Redstone’
Read more: Microsoft starts internal development of Windows 10
Windows 10 News
Microsoft Now Testing Windows 10 Build 10145 for PCs, Could Be Release
Source
Windows 10 News
Microsoft Internally Testing Windows 10 Build 10130
Source
Windows 10 News
Mobile Microsoft testing Windows 10 for phone build 10080 internally
Read more: http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-testing-windows-10-phone-build-10080-could-launch-publicly-week
Windows 10 News
Windows 10 Build 9855 Ready for Testing
More
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:18.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums