Windows 10: Redstone build 11094 already in internal testing!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

  1. Posts : 8,501
    Windows 10 Professional
       04 Jan 2016 #11

    simrick said: View Post
    Is that the browser? I am interested in the OS they are doing - have you messed with that at all?
    Sorry, yes, the thing I'm on right now is Nightly browser.
    But, I did find the Firefox OS Developer Preview; gotta install it on my Android tablet though. Not prepared to do that at present!
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 11,654
    W10Prox64
       04 Jan 2016 #12

    Edwin said: View Post
    Yeah, I downloaded it but I misplaced it!!!
    Sounds like something I would do.....
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    06 Jan 2016 #13

    simrick said: View Post
    Sounds like something I would do.....
    Don't flatter yourself, you are not alone by a long shot. I hate those cryptic file names, like they are stuck at DOS and 8.1 file names and don't have 255 characters to play with !!!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    06 Jan 2016 #14

    simrick said: View Post
    Sure would like to see that extension support in Edge!
    Code is already there in 11082 apparently (doesn't work though) Edge already has code for extensions support in Windows 10 Redstone build 11082

    We will see....
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    06 Jan 2016 #15

    I'm setting up the insider build in a VM so I can continue to test. I just with MS would separate Edge from the OS development path so we can get more frequent updates. If they keep the old plan of providing updates only when the OS gets an update it's going to take forever for us to see any major progress in Edge, IMO,.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 11,654
    W10Prox64
       06 Jan 2016 #16

    lx07 said: View Post
    Code is already there in 11082 apparently (doesn't work though) Edge already has code for extensions support in Windows 10 Redstone build 11082

    We will see....
    YAY! Can't wait!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    06 Jan 2016 #17

    simrick said: View Post
    YAY! Can't wait!
    Really, no, I can't wait.

    I picked up the idea of using extensions to save passwords from you in some other thread about AV you were involved in.

    It would be nice if it worked in Edge also as otherwise my password will end up being "PaSSw0rd" yet again....

    It would be interesting if @z3r010 mentioned how many people use "Password123" (or similar) as their password in this forum.

    My bet is that many more than zero people do (and no, mine isn't anything like it)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    06 Jan 2016 #18

    "Password incorrect" was pretty popular in the past.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 11,654
    W10Prox64
       06 Jan 2016 #19

    lx07 said: View Post
    Really, no, I can't wait.

    I picked up the idea of using extensions to save passwords from you in some other thread about AV you were involved in.
    I remember that one - yes, LastPass - I would be so lost without it! THAT alone is the reason I can not use Edge for anything.

    lx07 said: View Post
    It would be nice if it worked in Edge also as otherwise my password will end up being "PaSSw0rd" yet again....

    It would be interesting if @z3r010 mentioned how many people use "Password123" (or similar) as their password in this forum.

    My bet is that many more than zero people do (and no, mine isn't anything like it)
    Yeah, I'll bet there are a ton like that...

    CountMike said: View Post
    "Password incorrect" was pretty popular in the past.
    Yes, or simply "incorrect" (from the error message: your password is incorrect)
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 5,671
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       06 Jan 2016 #20

    lx07 said: View Post
    Really, no, I can't wait.

    I picked up the idea of using extensions to save passwords from you in some other thread about AV you were involved in.

    It would be nice if it worked in Edge also as otherwise my password will end up being "PaSSw0rd" yet again....

    It would be interesting if @z3r010 mentioned how many people use "Password123" (or similar) as their password in this forum.

    My bet is that many more than zero people do (and no, mine isn't anything like it)
    I couldn't tell as passwords are hashed and encrypted.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Related Threads
Read more: Microsoft starts internal development of Windows 10
Read more: http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-testing-windows-10-phone-build-10080-could-launch-publicly-week
More
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:15.
Find Us