win10 build used in demo on the news release


  1. Posts : 5,457
    insider build 10586.3 win10 pro 64
       #1

    win10 build used in demo on the news release


    IAM using build 9879,I noticed they were using build 9924 Cortana .so were as insiders are a few builds behind
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 22,741
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #2

    No... there hasn't been an official build released from MS since that build. There have been leaks but none are offical.

    Jeff
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 5,457
    insider build 10586.3 win10 pro 64
    Thread Starter
       #3

    BunnyJ said:
    No... there hasn't been an official build released from MS since that build. There have been leaks but none are offical.

    Jeff
    yeah ,iam aware of that ,iam wondering what next weeks build will be ,number wise , they used build 9244
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 22,741
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #4

    I have no clue.. I guess we'll find out soon.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 1,412
    Windows 10 Pro 21H1 64 bit
       #5

    caperjack said:
    IAM using build 9879,I noticed they were using build 9924 Cortana .so were as insiders are a few builds behind
    They did say that they were showing a incomplete built to show off new features that were not finished. They said the next build release would not have everything they showed but the new features would be added in future releases over the next 3-5 Months.

    Jim
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 5,457
    insider build 10586.3 win10 pro 64
    Thread Starter
       #6

    Phone Man said:
    caperjack said:
    IAM using build 9879,I noticed they were using build 9924 Cortana .so were as insiders are a few builds behind
    They did say that they were showing a incomplete built to show off new features that were not finished. They said the next build release would not have everything they showed but the new features would be added in future releases over the next 3-5 Months.

    Jim
    yeah, I just got to a few parts in the video where they said that ,thanks
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:09.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums