Windows 10: HD Clone to SSD problems in 11082

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
  1.    06 Feb 2016 #31

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Nice Choice too, Samsungs are really great SSD's Some of you folks are lucky, because here in Maine we have never had deliveries on a Sunday
    If they haven't stopped it the USPS delivers packages on Sunday. Being Federal I would think it would be nation wide.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 26,315
    Windows10Pro 64Bit - Build 14393.1198
       06 Feb 2016 #32

    Winuser said: View Post
    If they haven't stopped it the USPS delivers packages on Sunday. Being Federal I would think it would be nation wide.
    I never even knew that USPS even did Sundays, until I read about other users getting their deliveries on Sundays!! My Post Office is closed on Sundays.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    06 Feb 2016 #33

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    I never even knew that USPS even did Sundays, until I read about other users getting their deliveries on Sundays!! My Post Office is closed on Sundays.
    I was totally surprised the first time I received a package on a Sunday. The doorbell rang and by the time I got to the door I saw the mail truck pulling away and a package on my step.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    06 Feb 2016 #34

    Forgot to add. The Post office is closed on Sunday. It's only package deliverys and not mail.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 11,217
    W10Prox64
       07 Feb 2016 #35

    I thought they only did Sunday deliveries around Christmas? That's the only time I've ever gotten a Sunday delivery.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 26,315
    Windows10Pro 64Bit - Build 14393.1198
       07 Feb 2016 #36

    simrick said: View Post
    I thought they only did Sunday deliveries around Christmas? That's the only time I've ever gotten a Sunday delivery.
    Well for me living in Maine, I have NEVER seen any Sunday deliveries ever.... even around Christmas.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    07 Feb 2016 #37

    I've received several packages on Sunday that weren't around Christmas. This is a little old so I'm sure they have made a few changes. No More Day of Rest for Postal Package Delivery | USPS Office of Inspector General
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    07 Feb 2016 #38

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Well for me living in Maine, I have NEVER seen any Sunday deliveries ever.... even around Christmas.
    Isn't that the postman in Maine. The moose needs a day of rest.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	483078_477006605692795_2017850340_n[1].jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	63034
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 26,315
    Windows10Pro 64Bit - Build 14393.1198
       08 Feb 2016 #39

    whs said: View Post
    Isn't that the postman in Maine. The moose needs a day of rest.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	483078_477006605692795_2017850340_n[1].jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	63034
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    08 Feb 2016 #40

    whs said: View Post
    Isn't that the postman in Maine. The moose needs a day of rest.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	483078_477006605692795_2017850340_n[1].jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	63034
    I didn't know that Maine used the Moose Express to deliver the mail.
    Last edited by Winuser; 08 Feb 2016 at 20:43.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Related Threads
Adding this link to my post re the above, in the hope that someone who has the solution sees it. Build 11082 fails to complete installation - Windows 10 Forums
677187866225692672 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082 | Windows Experience Blog See also: Release version 11082 : Microsoft Edge Dev
Build 11082 fails to complete installation in Windows Updates and Activation
Starting a new thread as the search function didn't find any posts about installation failure similar to my issue. I am an "Insider", on the fast ring. Build 11082 fails to install, no error messages are shown. The 1st stage (installing files)...
Hey guys. Before Windows 10 was released, I joined the Insider Program and upgraded to the Windows 10 Insider beta, or whatever they called it. That was around May. I had just built a new PC with an activated version of Windows 7, and I thought I...
11082 account pic missing in User Accounts and Family Safety
I did an update (WU) from 10586.36 to 11082.1000. Have an issue that has come up before, in a build way back before RTM. When set to auto logon thru NETPLWIZ, a re-start will not show the account picture. Name is correct, pic is the "dough boy". ...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:37.
Find Us