Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
  1.    16 Oct 2015 #71
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 41
    Windows 10 Insider Preview

    Got myself a Vivotab Note 8 so my Encore 8 is back to being on the Insider builds. Downloading 10565 right now.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    16 Oct 2015 #72
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 41
    Windows 10 Insider Preview

    Hmm… Annoyingly the install gets stuck at 44% (Installing features and drivers 32%).
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    16 Oct 2015 #73
    Join Date : Sep 2014
    Posts : 91
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    Gary, I understand how you feel. That is why I run the RTM as my everyday OS, then run the insider in a VM. Best of both worlds.
    I am back on The RTM. It works. I have VMware but I just don't want to fool with preview builds anymore. I just want to use my PC and have some fun with it. I tried 10565 again and it still is buggy. My ISP sent an email that my BW is at 80% if I go over it is $10.00 per 50gB. Just found out no SS increase next year, I guess the Gov't is spend too much on entitlements..
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    16 Oct 2015 #74
    Join Date : Mar 2014
    Cape Breton Nova Scotia ,Canada
    Posts : 3,545
    insider build 10586.3 win10 pro 64

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    I am back on The RTM. It works. I have VMware but I just don't want to fool with preview builds anymore. I just want to use my PC and have some fun with it. I tried 10565 again and it still is buggy. My ISP sent an email that my BW is at 80% if I go over it is $10.00 per 50gB. Just found out no SS increase next year, I guess the Gov't is spend too much on entitlements..
    that sucks ,we have satellite G4 internet around that has limits ,myself I'm on no limit 20meg downloads cable internet
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    16 Oct 2015 #75
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 55
    windows 10

    Fixed the lag problem in Edge. Feel stupid to admit it but may remind someone else to do the same. Cleared the browsing data!!! Took over 10 minutes to complete but Edge loads and populates as quick as IE.

    I do this daily on IE 11 because the menu bar is right in front of my face. Have to go to settings in Edge to find it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    16 Oct 2015 #76
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,895
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by neveready View Post
    Fixed the lag problem in Edge. Feel stupid to admit it but may remind someone else to do the same. Cleared the browsing data!!! Took over 10 minutes to complete but Edge loads and populates as quick as IE.

    I do this daily on IE 11 because the menu bar is right in front of my face. Have to go to settings in Edge to find it.
    There's no way you can set it to automatic?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    16 Oct 2015 #77
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Chicagoland
    Posts : 34,834
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    There's no way you can set it to automatic?
    No, Wyn. Not in Edge as of yet. There's a way to perform manually in it's settings and there's global in Settings app to perform also. Many complaints about no auto. On the other hand it's a teener app.
    Last edited by HippsieGypsie; 19 Oct 2015 at 18:20.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  8.    18 Oct 2015 #78
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Posts : 3
    Dual Boot 10 Pro v1607 10 Pro rs2 build 14971

    Something new with dual monitors?


    I noticed a new way to easily put a different desktop background on both monitors. This was not in builds 10240 or before that I noticed. Go to Settings>Personalization>Background and right click on one of the pictures under "choose your picture" now gives three choices: Both monitors, Monitor 1, and Monitor 2. Real easy!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    18 Oct 2015 #79
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,895
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
    I noticed a new way to easily put a different desktop background on both monitors. This was not in builds 10240 or before that I noticed. Go to Settings>Personalization>Background and right click on one of the pictures under "choose your picture" now gives three choices: Both monitors, Monitor 1, and Monitor 2. Real easy!
    Mine are already showing different pictures; I use Windows Themes and they don't synchronize the monitors.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    18 Oct 2015 #80
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Posts : 2,426
    Win10 Pro Build 17046

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    There's no way you can set it to automatic?
    Quote Originally Posted by HippsieGypsie View Post
    No, Wyn. Not in Edge as of yet. There's a way to perform manually in it's settings and there's global in Settings app to perform also. Many complaints about no auto. On the other hand it's a teener app.
    isn't "Clear all history" supposed to do this..??

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clear all history.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	43402

      My ComputersSystem Spec

 
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10565
UPDATE 3: Microsoft Releases PC build 10565 to Insiders in the Slow ring today. 655071954639020032 UPDATE 2: Download: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/9230-windows-10-iso-download.html#option3
Windows 10 News
Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 10532
I've created a 2nd Windows 10 Pro build from a Macrium image to receive Insider Preview Builds on a separate HD to my main operating system. My Windows 10 Pro on SSD didn't use to require me to sign in as I've unchecked to 'tick box' below: ...
Windows Insider
Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525.
Hi Guys! Only a few days ago a Windows Insider Build had been pushed outside the walls of Redmond. This build is marked as 10525 and does not include that many features. As to say in fact that Windows 10 for Xbox One is coming really soon so...
Windows Insider
Insider New Windows 10 Insider Preview Build Coming Soon
615386255203921921
Windows 10 News
Insider New Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10074 now available
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/04/29/new-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10074-now-available/ 593520737152929793 https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html How to...
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:19.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums