Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

  1. Joined : Oct 2015
    Posts : 3
    Windows 10 x64
       13 Oct 2015 #21

    Update: I downloaded the iso file for 10547 and updated Windows. It activated with no problem. I just finished updating again with build 10565. Worked flawlessly. Thank you Eduardo. Thank you LifeWulf.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 48
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
       13 Oct 2015 #22

    rmabwing5 said: View Post
    Update: I downloaded the iso file for 10547 and updated Windows. It activated with no problem. I just finished updating again with build 10565. Worked flawlessly. Thank you Eduardo. Thank you LifeWulf.
    Glad you got it working!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Aug 2015
    Posts : 49
    Windows 10
       14 Oct 2015 #23

    rmabwing5 said: View Post
    Update: I downloaded the iso file for 10547 and updated Windows. It activated with no problem. I just finished updating again with build 10565. Worked flawlessly. Thank you Eduardo. Thank you LifeWulf.
    Hi where is safe place to get iso, is there a legit iso for 10565 directly ?

    Thanks
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Oct 2015
    Posts : 3
    Windows 10 x64
       15 Oct 2015 #24

    jmsnyc said: View Post
    Hi where is safe place to get iso, is there a legit iso for 10565 directly ?

    Thanks
    Eduardo posted a link above for the 10547 iso which works with no problems; it's the one I used. After upgrading to that iso, the 10565 should show up almost immediately if you have Fast selected for updates. I don't know if anyone has created an iso file for 10565 yet. I may attempt it later...will let you know.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved How can I receive insider builds?
I can't receive insider builds. I'm still at 10162. how does the Get Insider Builds works? someone please help 32716
Windows Insider
Moving from Win10 Insider Build 10240 (Parallels) to Boot Camp
Hello! :) I have been a Windows 10 Insider since the beginning. My main "test" machine for the builds is on my Mac but in Parallels Desktop. I'm considering moving to Boot Camp instead and just use Parallels to boot from the Boot Camp partition...
Virtualization
Stuck on Build 10166 Windows Update not giving newer builds
Hello everyone, For a few weeks I'm already stuck in Build 10166 of the Windows Insider program, Microsoft said that insiders would receive the launch version before public but I still haven't received an update to the final version yet. However...
Installation and Setup
Stop insider builds
Need help. In build 162 I have stop insider builds in windows update advanced settings. How to I change that to receive insider builds. Henry
Windows Insider
Insider Notification - Build 10240
Hi there I see on the notification screen there is now a message saying how long you've been part of the Insider program. Cheers jimbo
Windows Insider
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:53.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums