Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1.    20 Sep 2015 #71
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 12,578
    W10Prox64

    Quote Originally Posted by celine2456 View Post
    yessss back on track!!! I'm pretty sure it will update... my problem now is that it doesn't detect my second monitor and it did before.
    Please disconnect the second monitor until you have the main one all fixed up with the proper drivers. Then follow @Wynona's instructions regarding the second monitor.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    23 Sep 2015 #72
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Posts : 29
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by simrick View Post
    Please disconnect the second monitor until you have the main one all fixed up with the proper drivers. Then follow @Wynona's instructions regarding the second monitor.
    Hello Simrick and Wynona.

    I'd like to think that Microsoft has been selective and chose to keep me!!! hahaha
    Now, I disabled and disconnected both monitors but it didn't change anything. I removed my second graphic card and rebooted and there it was and it did find the drivers for the two monitors.

    Everything is working perfectly now and I did an image backup now and I'm very happy.

    Don't ever give up what you're doing both of you... you do it soooo well!!!

    The subject can now be closed.

    Forever thankful,
    Céline G.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    23 Sep 2015 #73
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,129
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by celine2456 View Post
    Hello Simrick and Wynona.

    I'd like to think that Microsoft has been selective and chose to keep me!!! hahaha
    Now, I disabled and disconnected both monitors but it didn't change anything. I removed my second graphic card and rebooted and there it was and it did find the drivers for the two monitors.

    Everything is working perfectly now and I did an image backup now and I'm very happy.

    Don't ever give up what you're doing both of you... you do it soooo well!!!

    The subject can now be closed.

    Forever thankful,
    Céline G.
    Very good, Celine! We're here to help . . . and get help when we need it. Although I don't think Simrick will ever really need help.

    I bought a second monitor a couple of weeks ago, and it's a learning experience, I'm here to done told ya!

    I've been trying to drag stuff from one monitor to the next without very much success; however, today, I found that if I "restore down", things drag very nicely. I can even have two Excel spreadsheets showing, one on each monitor!

    The only drawback is that large monitors (23" & 24") make me turn my head too much!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    23 Sep 2015 #74
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 12,578
    W10Prox64

    Quote Originally Posted by celine2456 View Post
    Hello Simrick and Wynona...Everything is working perfectly now and I did an image backup now and I'm very happy.
    YAY!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by celine2456 View Post
    Don't ever give up what you're doing both of you... you do it soooo well!!!...Forever thankful,
    Céline G.
    So glad we could help Céline. And you deserve a round of applause for accomplishing everything in English, when your primary language is French!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    Very good, Celine! We're here to help . . . and get help when we need it. Although I don't think Simrick will ever really need help.
    Wynona, you make me blush....

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    I bought a second monitor a couple of weeks ago, and it's a learning experience, I'm here to done told ya! I've been trying to drag stuff from one monitor to the next without very much success; however, today, I found that if I "restore down", things drag very nicely. I can even have two Excel spreadsheets showing, one on each monitor!
    Yeah....I should have mentioned that...wondered how you were getting on with that new 2nd monitor....

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    The only drawback is that large monitors (23" & 24") make me turn my head too much!


    Cheers!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    26 Sep 2015 #75
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Posts : 29
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by simrick View Post
    YAY!!!



    So glad we could help Céline. And you deserve a round of applause for accomplishing everything in English, when your primary language is French!

    Well, we have no choice in Montréal... we have to be bilingual and until Windows gets perfect, we have to understand it in both languages!!!

    Wynona, you make me blush....

    I have to agree with her!

    Yeah....I should have mentioned that...wondered how you were getting on with that new 2nd monitor....





    Cheers!
    Cheers and Long Life!!!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    26 Sep 2015 #76
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 12,578
    W10Prox64

    Quote Originally Posted by celine2456 View Post
    Cheers and Long Life!!!
    Thank you!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Opinion: The 10240 version of Solitaire is not very impressive
In the earlier Windows 10 builds, there were things I didn't like about the new Solitaire, but I have to say the RTM version doesn't impress me much for being an inbox app for Windows 10. 1. Really don't like that it now has general ads. That's...
Gaming
Solved Activate W10 build 10240 ENTERPRISE version
Hi there PRO installed already activated. For Enterprise - it's no point trying the published standard Enterprise key -- you won't be able to activate until Ms's activation servers are switched on at the end of July -- so if you are a HOME...
Windows Updates and Activation
Windows 10 version 10240...
Is version 10240 the RTM release for W10? 24787 There's no watermark on the desktop, over the taskbar, so it's presumably the RTM version, correct?
General Support
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:13.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums