Download Windows 10 Insider ISO File

Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
  1. Joan Archer's Avatar
    Posts : 2,169
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
       #241

    10074 is downloading now via Windows Update on my VM, only started it up this morning after a few days not using it and there were several Updates, the rest and finished and it's just the new build showing now. It seems to be taking a while though so may need to stop it and do it fresh tomorrow.
      My Computers

  2. Charlie's Avatar
    Posts : 719
    win 7 dual boot / 10
       #242

    Joan Archer said:
    10074 is downloading now via Windows Update on my VM, only started it up this morning after a few days not using it and there were several Updates, the rest and finished and it's just the new build showing now. It seems to be taking a while though so may need to stop it and do it fresh tomorrow.
    Fast and slow rings deployed at same time. Mine went very good
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 46
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       #243

    It is taking longer because you are on a VM.
      My Computer

  4. IownAmoneyPit's Avatar
    Posts : 974
    Windows 10 Home/10 Pro x 3/Windows 10 Insider Preview ?
       #244

    Joan there is also a ISO available for 10074 which I am downloading now and should take around 10 min.
      My Computers

  5. MilesAhead's Avatar
    Posts : 757
    Host W8.0 x64 Guest W10 x86
       #245

    IownAmoneyPit said:
    Joan there is also a ISO available for 10074 which I am downloading now and should take around 10 min.
    Could you post if it has an install.wim image? I don't know why but I've been trying to boot everything in sight as a VHD. I'm on Windows 8.0. So far the only one to get off the dime right from the boot menu has been 2012 Server R2. And I don't really want to run that on my Laptop. :)
      My Computer

  6. Pendaws's Avatar
    Posts : 331
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit 1909 (18363.836)
       #246

    Thanks for the update links. :)
      My Computer

  7. Joan Archer's Avatar
    Posts : 2,169
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
       #247

    IownAmoneyPit said:
    Joan there is also a ISO available for 10074 which I am downloading now and should take around 10 min.
    Thanks I'll look into that if going with the Windows Update doesn't work, I kept getting a few error messages yesterday that it failed, don't ask me the number as I can't remember the number. :)
      My Computers

  8. alphanumeric's Avatar
    Posts : 14,072
    Windows 10 IoT
       #248

    They are also up on MSDN now, for those with subscriptions, MVP's etc. Finally.
      My Computer

  9. badrobot's Avatar
    Posts : 5,258
    Win 10 Pro x64
       #249

    alphanumeric said:
    They are also up on MSDN now, for those with subscriptions, MVP's etc. Finally.
    Just out of curiosity @alphanumeric , why do you have to wait for it to pop-up at MSDN if it's already on Insider site? :) Is there a difference? Or just your preference?
      My Computer

  10. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 56,262
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 21354
    Thread Starter
       #250

    badrobot said:
    Just out of curiosity @alphanumeric , why do you have to wait for it to pop-up at MSDN if it's already on Insider site? :) Is there a difference? Or just your preference?
    There's no difference between the ISO files from either site other than a multi language option at MSDN.
      My Computers


 
Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:13.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums