Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

  1. Joined : Aug 2015
    Posts : 76
    Windows 10 Home
       28 Aug 2015 #141

    I'm tired of this. I'm seriously thinking a clean install. Is it the same file that NAVY had me download, that when I installed I was asked from scratch or from a previous W10?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : May 2015
    Posts : 330
    Redstone_One_Pro
       29 Aug 2015 #142

    Yes! Let's work on your graphic issue.
    Show me your desktop with no image. Set the background in black. Press the Win key + print screen. Paste the screenshot.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Aug 2015
    Posts : 76
    Windows 10 Home
       29 Aug 2015 #143

    Mike, I can do that via email. We've written already a book here!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : May 2015
    Posts : 330
    Redstone_One_Pro
       29 Aug 2015 #144

    OliverPedro said: View Post
    This is your second Graphic
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 11,659
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       30 Aug 2015 #145

    OliverPedro said: View Post
    Mike, I can do that via email. We've written already a book here!
    Oliver, although I know you're trying to be considerate of the rest of us, that's not something you should worry about.

    When someone presents a problem, there will be a number of members following the thread, some of whom will be very interested in the outcome and solution. What we don't know is how many will be helped by this discussion, but rest assured that some will be.

    Windows Ten Forums is not only a help site, but also a learning site. We who help others also read the threads in order to learn more and to be able to help someone with a similar problem.

    So, consideration for others aside, let the chips fall where they may . . . key here is to solve problems and to gain knowledge. By reading these threads, as I said, somewhere down the road . . .
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Aug 2015
    Penn's Woods
    Posts : 1,176
    Windows 10 Home
       30 Aug 2015 #146

    Hear, hear! per Wynona.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Sep 2014
    Posts : 729
    win 7 dual boot / 10
       30 Aug 2015 #147

    Wynona said: View Post
    Oliver, although I know you're trying to be considerate of the rest of us, that's not something you should worry about.

    When someone presents a problem, there will be a number of members following the thread, some of whom will be very interested in the outcome and solution. What we don't know is how many will be helped by this discussion, but rest assured that some will be.

    Windows Ten Forums is not only a help site, but also a learning site. We who help others also read the threads in order to learn more and to be able to help someone with a similar problem.

    So, consideration for others aside, let the chips fall where they may . . . key here is to solve problems and to gain knowledge. By reading these threads, as I said, somewhere down the road . . .
    I post to lots of threads just to be able to follow them. Good way to learn stuff also use it to deal out some rep if I feel it well deserved. Little bit of rep goes a long way sometimes.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 11,659
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       30 Aug 2015 #148

    Hey! The "Thumbs Up" sign is here! Yay!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Aug 2015
    Posts : 40
    Windows 10 Pro
       31 Aug 2015 #149

    I don't understand. My original installation (it was an upgrade, to 240), will not give me any higher builds. It only shows that I am a part of the fast ring and that I can stop receiving builds. However on the main page "no new updates".

    And ides how I "push it to get the newest 532?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Sep 2014
    Posts : 729
    win 7 dual boot / 10
       31 Aug 2015 #150

    kosta said: View Post
    I don't understand. My original installation (it was an upgrade, to 240), will not give me any higher builds. It only shows that I am a part of the fast ring and that I can stop receiving builds. However on the main page "no new updates".

    And ides how I "push it to get the newest 532?
    I know what you mean. I have been waiting for days now to receive the newest insider build on one of my systems.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	take some time.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	34931
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
How to upgrade to latest build on insider preview
Am currently using Windows 10 Insider Preview. Build 10074 shows on right side of screen. Have updated Windows through settings. Am I using the latest build?
Windows Insider
Looking for an ISO to the latest Windows 10 Build
I had the latest build of Windows 10 installed and then in the process of resetting the computer due to an error, the operating system has been removed so I can no longer boot into the system. As Microsoft is no longer allowing anyone to download...
Windows Insider
Solved Latest build
How do I know what the latest build is, and how do I get it? If I simply go to Windows updates, that won't do it will it?
Windows Insider
Can't upgrade to latest build - error: 0x80070050
I just installed the Windows 10 TP and wanted to upgrade to the latest build to get all of the new features, but whenever I try to upgrade this error is thrown at me, and I can't find anything about it online. Screenshot by Lightshot Any help...
Installation and Setup
what is the latest build
I am running build 9879. what is the latest build?. I thought a new build was due @ 0900 PST 21/jan/2015 help Topper.
Windows Insider
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:42.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums