Where is the most up to date Windows 11 ISO file?

  1. timlab55's Avatar
    Posts : 108
    Windows 10
       #1

    Where is the most up to date Windows 11 ISO file?


    Where is the most up to date Windows 11 ISO file?
      My Computers

  2. Ghot's Avatar
    Posts : 11,433
    Win 10 Home 10.0.19043.1110 (x64) [21H1]
       #2

    timlab55 said:
    Where is the most up to date Windows 11 ISO file?


    How anyone can get Windows 11 | Windows 11 Forum

    When you build the ISO, the tool will automatically add the latest updates.
      My Computer

  3. timlab55's Avatar
    Posts : 108
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #3

    I wasn't trying to be smart, but there is a sign posted on the UPP or UDD web site stating if you want the MOST UP TO DATE windows 11, come to Windows 10. That's all.
      My Computers

  4. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 54,810
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #4

    timlab55 said:
    I wasn't trying to be smart, but there is a sign posted on the UPP or UDD web site stating if you want the MOST UP TO DATE windows 11, come to Windows 10. That's all.
    Hi, timlab55. Do you have a link to the site where you see that? I've gone to the UUPDump site for a long time and don't recall that message. Thanks.
      My Computers

  5. timlab55's Avatar
    Posts : 108
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #5

    It's the last line in step #2 on the bottom:
    Select your preferred channel, and click the button for preferred bit architecture. Notice that Windows 11 is currently (July 2021) available in Dev Channel only, and that it is not available as x86 / 32-bit version. UUP Dump takes some time to create an ISO from downloaded UUP files; if you just want the latest public release, it's faster to get it directly from Microsoft. See tutorial on our sister site Ten Forums:
      My Computers

  6. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 54,810
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #6

    timlab55 said:
    It's the last line in step #2 on the bottom:
    Select your preferred channel, and click the button for preferred bit architecture. Notice that Windows 11 is currently (July 2021) available in Dev Channel only, and that it is not available as x86 / 32-bit version. UUP Dump takes some time to create an ISO from downloaded UUP files; if you just want the latest public release, it's faster to get it directly from Microsoft. See tutorial on our sister site Ten Forums:
    FYI. Win 11 will never be available in x86 32-bit. MS already announced that.

    It's the last line in step #2 on the bottom:


    Where? That's what I was asking . Where are you seeing this? Link please?
      My Computers

  7. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 25,181
    Windows 11 Pro 22000.100
       #7

    I do not see it TC and never have. Below maybe is where he is seeing this:

    UUP Dump - Download Windows Insider ISO | Windows 11 Forum

    @f14tomcat
      My Computer

  8. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 54,810
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #8

    Josey Wales said:
    I do not see it TC and never have. Below maybe is where he is seeing this:

    UUP Dump - Download Windows Insider ISO | Windows 11 Forum

    @f14tomcat
    Thanks, Josey. That appears to be exactly where he's seeing it. Kari's Tut.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:38.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums