Unable to DL 21359

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

  1. Posts : 12,429
    Win10 Version 21H2 Pro and Home, Win11 Pro
       #11

    Just downloaded Dev Build 21354.iso, haven't gotten the announced 21364 yet.
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 821
    Win 10
       #12

    Berton said:
    Just downloaded Dev Build 21354.iso, haven't gotten the announced 21364 yet.
    Since I am not registered in the Insider Program on any computer, I generally do not receive Insider versions via Windows Update.

    I just had the 21364 ISO created.

    Unable to DL  21359-screenshot-2021-04-21-203442.png
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 12,429
    Win10 Version 21H2 Pro and Home, Win11 Pro
       #13

    What is the link you used to get 21364 download of the .iso file?

    I had to use a Microsoft account a few years ago to join the IP [called Technical Preview back then].
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 821
    Win 10
       #14

    Berton said:
    What is the link you used to get 21364 download of the .iso file?
    You can find it there: Where to download an old version of windows 10? - Windows 10 Forums (tenforums.com)

    Berton said:
    I had to use a Microsoft account a few years ago to join the IP [called Technical Preview back then].
    Unfortunately, I no longer have my account from back then.

    But I also started with build 9060.

    But at some point I took a long break in between, where I didn't deal with Windows in general.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 56,063
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #15

    Tekkie Boy said:
    Since I am not registered in the Insider Program on any computer, I generally do not receive Insider versions via Windows Update.

    I just had the 21364 ISO created.

    Unable to DL  21359-screenshot-2021-04-21-203442.png
    Berton said:
    What is the link you used to get 21364 download of the .iso file?

    I had to use a Microsoft account a few years ago to join the IP [called Technical Preview back then].
    Berton, that "link" to the 21364 ISO is UUP Dump site. I can tell from the last pic in blue that it is the closing of the process to create that ISO.

    Server response - UUP dump
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 69
    Win10Pro_x64 20H2
    Thread Starter
       #16

    I only get the stuff from the legal, official site...
    Just to be safe in various ways. :)
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 821
    Win 10
       #17

    @Xogroroth

    I think there is a need for explanation here.

    The uupdump Website is not a Webseite that shares illegal stuff.

    A script is downloaded via the uupdump website which provides the download links for the files of the respective ISO from the Microsoft servers for the download manager contained in the package and also the Microsoft program itself which creates the ISO at the end.

    The Windows image itself is created with only the help of Dism which is part of Windows.

    I have no security concerns here because no dubious tools are used and the files for the Windows ISO come from Microsoft itself and are downloaded from their servers.

    If the files came from dubious sites, I would also have concerns.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 56,063
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #18

    Xogroroth said:
    I only get the stuff from the legal, official site...
    Just to be safe in various ways. :)
    Tekkie Boy said:
    @Xogroroth

    I think there is a need for explanation here.

    The uupdump Website is not a Webseite that shares illegal stuff.

    A script is downloaded via the uupdump website which provides the download links for the files of the respective ISO from the Microsoft servers for the download manager contained in the package and also the Microsoft program itself which creates the ISO at the end.

    The Windows image itself is created with only the help of Dism which is part of Windows.

    I have no security concerns here because no dubious tools are used and the files for the Windows ISO come from Microsoft itself and are downloaded from their servers.

    If the files came from dubious sites, I would also have concerns.
    all of Tekkie's post. These are downloaded packages of Windows code directly from the MS servers. Not a pre-built ISO, which is where the hanky-panky can exist. You get the parts and make your own, on your machine, with your OS with your choices.

    I trust it, no reason not to or imply anyone should raise an eyebrow.

    Peace, cheers, and all that!
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:23.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums